VN Ren'Py Completed Two Slices of Love [v1.0] [TigerPulp]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
What the....????!!! Only the first screenshot is in-game.... the rest is only provisory and for now it's only something like less than 5 min of "reading" (yeah, no game at all, only kinetic novel)....

Well, thanks to the dev for the loss of time...

LBX89

Oct 15, 2020
What the....????!!! Only the first screenshot is in-game.... the rest is only provisory and for now it's only something like less than 5 min of "reading" (yeah, no game at all, only kinetic novel)....

Well, thanks to the dev for the loss of time...
It does say it's a demo ... the v1.0 is available on their itch.io page for around $5, no one has uploaded it here yet though I think.

Mezatino

Aug 30, 2017
I went ahead and bought the Full Version for $5. Id like to pay it forward and give it to the group. However, I don't wish to host the download and I'm not sure I even meet the post limit to start sharing games. Anyone know who I should contact or how I should go about sharing this? I can share it on my Google Drive or Mega accounts temporarily, but it would not be long term.

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I went ahead and bought the Full Version for $5. Id like to pay it forward and give it to the group. However, I don't wish to host the download and I'm not sure I even meet the post limit to start sharing games. Anyone know who I should contact or how I should go about sharing this? I can share it on my Google Drive or Mega accounts temporarily, but it would not be long term.
I think you just post it in the games request section, as a request for an update. Here:

https://f95zone.to/forums/game-requests.3/

You could make a note that the link would be temporary and request the mods upload it to other places.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Error when you're with Marina in her room, day 2:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/tl/english/chapters/chapter19.rpy", line 1417, in script
    "My adrenaline is at 1000%."
ValueError: incomplete format

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/tl/english/chapters/chapter19.rpy", line 1417, in script
    "My adrenaline is at 1000%."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 721, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1408, in say
    what = what % tag_quoting_dict
ValueError: incomplete format

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Two Slices of Love 1.0
Thu Mar 31 00:24:28 2022

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
Pretty short game... with little choice in terms of story... but really great and unique looking artwork for the 10 scenes that are included.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote