VN Ren'Py Abandoned Two Stories [v0.2.1] [goldplox]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

goldplos

Jul 4, 2020
816567_1000-1000.png
Overview:
Hey. I am creating Two Stories. The first is a teacher at elite academies. The second is an ordinary student. Each of them has its own secrets. Find out all that is hidden!​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-03
Release Date: 2020-09-03
Developer: goldplox
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

h.png 41.png 29.png 18.png 4e.png 11.png 500x500.jpg
816611_sfsdf.png 816610_12312312.png 816609_84842.png 816608_12312.png 816607_17.png 816606_6.png 816605_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Sissification through Visual Novel? I'm interested... Early edition? I shall keep very close tabs on this...

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I can guess where the story will go but I have no idea what's going on. :unsure:

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Ok so i gave this one a shot. Here are my thought's on it

1: Russian is the main language and therefore the English is EXTREMELY rough. "morning" is spelled 'morninge' in the dame. this is a small example. Not trying to be a man person with what i am saying however I do think the Developer would benefit from a Russian to English proof reader. There are some real rough sentencing errors as well.

2:Renders can be improved overall, some of the lighting within these renders makes a College student look like he has aged 50 years. The last pic in the demo with pink haired woman is another example with the lighting as it is currently She looks old enough to Stallins Great Grand Mother.Again nit trying to be insulting, just trying to point out where the game can be greatly improved.

3: The Introduction.........feels like a 15 year old wrote it. Maybe the Russian main has more to it but the emglish version was a few basic words of " This is me, this is my spot in college, now i go to class" There are many questions that need to be answered Like who is the boy that is going to college? What do his Parents do? How did such a college come onto existence? Whats the name and background of the city? The entire purpose of a Introduction is to give the reader a base floor ground to stand on in the world you are creating. in this version you just throw the reader into the world and run pon with what your doing.

Imagine a Fish being placed in a small mobile life support system and placing it on the moon, then tell it " Go on live and be free" first of all the fish does not know how to control the mobile life support system, second of all how does he know what the basic rules of the environment play against him or for him? A proper introduction helps with all of this.

I Applaud you for the effort you have put into this so far and want to encourage you to improve, I hope you do because this does feel like a interesting game/novel

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
For what is in there, you can not avoid it but there is not much to avoid yet. Only a "enforced" feminine hairstyle (he slept through this and afterward the shop was closed)

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
For what is in there, you can not avoid it but there is not much to avoid yet. Only a "enforced" feminine hairstyle (he slept through this and afterward the shop was closed)
Ah yes, I did download it. There really isn't much there at all. Kind of sad, I actually liked the "teacher" chick with her black hair better than with the pink. Well, I don't think I'll be playing it since it looks like the dude won't have much choice in being sissified. Not my cup of tea at all.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
1599203125507.png
:love: Cannot wait to see the ANAL tag, because I'm SOOOOO looking forward to futa on male scenario... err, futa on sissy :PogChamp:
If this is going to be a decently lengthy game, I hope that the sissification is a slow yet coerced/forced scenario <3

I am watching this with BATED breath :love:

Reactions: noted88 and Echoic

mide

Nov 28, 2017
waaaait... who the fuck am i playing, i started as leo and somehow switched to alex, and what the hell happened to julia.

Aulo Vibenna

Aug 7, 2018
I have absolutely no clue what I've just seen right now but a couple of girl one of which I suppose has a dick

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
816609_84842.png
Somebody call the police this perverted woman is abusing an inflatable doll. :LOL:
Anyway, good luck with the project and I wish you good luck. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: SilenceHill

KollegeX

Feb 12, 2018
No offense intended.... but he has no idea what he is doing, his english is bad and he wants to create a visual novel. Sure, go for it, but perhaps at least try to come off as doing it because you want to and not release something in quite the bad state, but immediately have a patreon to milk people which is named "goldplox"..

I mean, maybe I will be proven wrong, but consider me sceptical

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote