VN Ren'Py Completed Two Weeks [Ep. 6 Fixed] [Madek]

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
I'm not sure how some people came to the conclusion that this game is well paced and takes care in building the character relationships. Jennifer is possibly the favourite girl for most players in this game but, we went from a little teasing between siblings and a quick cock touch to BOOM! Full on penetration out of nowhere in his best friends garden shed... Yeah, this definitely seems well paced... Little bit of a waste for a good character and even better model.

You really shouldn't rush brother sister incest like this. You've got to work your way up through seeing her in less and less clothes, followed by/mixed in with minor sexual acts, building up to major sexual acts. Where's the good ol' little sister handjob? Or bro seeing her breasts/pussy in person for the first time. The teasing between the two is great, but then its all downhill after that.

Lets not forget about the mother as well, very little sexual/erotic contact between the two and then we're suddenly getting her drunk and sleep raping her... What? There was so much potential here for all the characters. If I had to guess what happened here without reading through every post or scrawling through his patreon, he possibly felt pressured by his fans to suddenly include penetration, didn't like what he ended up making and then decided to bail out... :(

Reactions: LSC82 and Caesar.

TheLoneReader

Aug 28, 2023
[WAY OFF TOPIC] How does one get to the script so that they can modify it? The grammar kills me (though its not nearly the worst out there), and I'm considering fixing it and releasing the proofread script as a mod.

If there are links you can point me to, that'll work too.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
[WAY OFF TOPIC] How does one get to the script so that they can modify it? The grammar kills me (though its not nearly the worst out there), and I'm considering fixing it and releasing the proofread script as a mod.

If there are links you can point me to, that'll work too.
Use unren from here and you will have the decompiled scripts.

Reactions: TheLoneReader

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I'm not sure how some people came to the conclusion that this game is well paced and takes care in building the character relationships. Jennifer is possibly the favourite girl for most players in this game but, we went from a little teasing between siblings and a quick cock touch to BOOM! Full on penetration out of nowhere in his best friends garden shed... Yeah, this definitely seems well paced... Little bit of a waste for a good character and even better model.

You really shouldn't rush brother sister incest like this. You've got to work your way up through seeing her in less and less clothes, followed by/mixed in with minor sexual acts, building up to major sexual acts. Where's the good ol' little sister handjob? Or bro seeing her breasts/pussy in person for the first time. The teasing between the two is great, but then its all downhill after that.

Lets not forget about the mother as well, very little sexual/erotic contact between the two and then we're suddenly getting her drunk and sleep raping her... What? There was so much potential here for all the characters. If I had to guess what happened here without reading through every post or scrawling through his patreon, he possibly felt pressured by his fans to suddenly include penetration, didn't like what he ended up making and then decided to bail out... :(
The project was cut short...Figure it out...

livingskull1

Jun 6, 2018
It's unlikely that the original developer will return to provide a satisfactory ending.

It would be sensible for a talented developer to consider remaking this game. <3

Someone. please do it! You will earn a lot!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It's unlikely that the original developer will return to provide a satisfactory ending.

It would be sensible for a talented developer to consider remaking this game. <3

Just a little friendly reminder about posting in a roll, when your post is the last one please just add to it and not post a new post.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022

It would be sensible for a talented developer to consider remaking this game. <3 Someone. please do it! You will earn a lot!

Delete the duplicate...

2.80 star(s) 59 Votes