tyranobuilder error (Config.tjs)

Italyana

Oct 30, 2018
Hey Everyone, sry my English is not good but I try it :)
So, I have a Problem with TyranoBuilder Visual Novel Studio. If I open (test) it in Firefox, I get a message error "file not found:./data/system/Config.tjs"
The same is it If I try to convert to Android. So, what can I do? I know, A long time ago, it worked on my android, but I dont know, what I did.

Who can help? The most important is, I want that it works on my android (offline).

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
Hey Everyone, sry my English is not good but I try it :)
So, I have a Problem with TyranoBuilder Visual Novel Studio. If I open (test) it in Firefox, I get a message error "file not found:./data/system/Config.tjs"
The same is it If I try to convert to Android. So, what can I do? I know, A long time ago, it worked on my android, but I dont know, what I did.

Who can help? The most important is, I want that it works on my android (offline).
Same issue did you get it resolved?

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
I'm also having problem with tyrano I'm trying to play a Japanese bara game and when I try to run the exe this message always appear hope anyone can help me fix this problem here is the photo of my problem im trying to play it on a 32bit laptop