• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Think I did this right, turns out it was a 32Bit patch. Anyone with a old computer will need the 32Bit version...

Urge to Molest If 2.00 32Bit with ShadyDealer's 1.30 English patch -

If the game in the opening post gives you a not compatible message, you need this one.

daigium

Feb 23, 2020
The game has a 64Bit and a 32Bit version, you may need the 32Bit one. If it's only the 64Bit one in the open post then get both version from back here, and the translation patch . You'll need to be signed into ULMF to download it though.
Sir, thank you very much :>

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Metalgerm

Dec 17, 2017
I can't seem to get past the prologue. I hear the train, but its just a black screen with the save, load,etc button on the bottom right, but I can't seem to click them. I tried both 64 and 32 bit versions, and the same thing happens...

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
Wow...it was really not worth the 2 year wait for this translation. The game is pretty damn meh. Feels like a lesser version of the first game. More quantity than quality.

• Angry
Reactions: m1ch43l

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
Wow...it was really not worth the 2 year wait for this translation. The game is pretty damn meh. Feels like a lesser version of the first game. More quantity than quality.
My exact thoughts, and I played this without the translation. It does spice it up a bit, but it disappoints me how the last 2 acts don't happen in obvious public places like the first 2 chapters.

Lihn

Apr 19, 2018
Ok, so I'm getting the 18 + warning and that's it. After that it goes to black and it stays there. Is there something I'm not doing?

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
The game is unplayable for me. Stuck in a black screen, no error popping up tho, just stuck in "Loading TyranoScript" for a while now. Downloaded it from OP.

Last edited:

thisiswhoiammmm

Jan 31, 2020
I can't seem to get past the prologue. I hear the train, but its just a black screen with the save, load,etc button on the bottom right, but I can't seem to click them. I tried both 64 and 32 bit versions, and the same thing happens...
I had this exact problem, turns out this game was not programmed to handle high DPI monitors.
I've fixed it by opening the properties for the .exe -> Click 'Change high DPI settings' -> Select 'Override high DPI scaling behavior' and set 'Scaling performed by' to 'System'.
(Ignore the fact that I've selected compatibility mode for Windows 8, I don't think that needed here)
1587326682190.png

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes