bebex

Dec 12, 2017
Here's 2.00, prepatched with shadydealer's translation. Should be fine, but lemme know if there's something wrong.

Worth noting that the alternate costume scenes aren't translated. Due to how the game works, this means that if you set their costumes to the alternate ones, everything but the menus will be in Japanese again. I had a bit of confusion when I tested the patch with a completed save, so keep that in mind.

Mega
Waiting for stable version :-D

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Yes, can't you read the thread?
Last time I read a full thread, I risked the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing. Better to play it safe with a question of my own. Call me superstitious, but I speak from EXP.

• Angry
Reactions: ForgottenMan1

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well, I decide to downloaded and play it because I can't wait for the translation. And I must say the MTL even though bad, it was not that bad to the point of unplayable. Compared with MTL RPGM games where you really need to do quest but can't understand what the shit to do, it was easy to guessed and understand to do stuff without getting game over
And I'm surprise this second game it was much much easier than the first game, I just do blind and already done to fuck Aki and archive ending to unlocked both her in Free mode and After story

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
the game freeze when natsu wake up while i have this missing file, help View attachment 609435
Well, guess it would help if you told us which TL version you were using... Like the MTL one from the OP from two days ago, the new prepatched one from the OP, perhaps the other prepatched one from this post, or did you get the unmodified v2.00 Japanese version and patched it with the TL patch from Shady Dealer from ULMF?

See, it's not that easy to help.. xD

Anyway, I would just redownload it from the opening post, and try again with that.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Natsu Inoue After Story gets black screen after the forplay. Just downloaded it minutes ago.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yes, well, it appears that the version (re)uploaded to the opening post is not going to work, as it is a v1.00 version of the original Japanese game patched with the translation files which were meant to be compatible with a v2.00 of the game.

I have update the links with patched versions of the translation provided by ShadyDealer .. can anyone check and tell if its working
Shiet man i just uploaded :LOL: check if my version works please .. if it doesnt i will upload urs
So Alexander Krisnov, please swap the one in the OP out to Everdistant12's from this post, as at first glance, that one seems to be fine.
Also, just an fyi, the translator, Shady Dealer, has actually already released the updated version of his patch, which also translates the added DLC material, so it would make sense if you used that for the re-reupload too... :)

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Yes, well, it appears that the version (re)uploaded to the opening post is not going to work, as it is a v1.00 version of the original Japanese game patched with the translation files which were meant to be compatible with a v2.00 of the game.

So Alexander Krisnov, please swap the one in the OP out to Everdistant12's from this post, as at first glance, that one seems to be fine.
Also, just an fyi, the translator, Shady Dealer, has actually already released the updated version of his patch, which also translates the added DLC material, so it would make sense if you used that for the re-reupload too... :)
uhh is the updated one Everdistant12`s post or if not can you give me the correct patched version with the updated translation

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Help meeee, I could not enter the game...
The game has a 64Bit and a 32Bit version, you may need the 32Bit one. If it's only the 64Bit one in the open post then get both version from back here, and the translation patch . You'll need to be signed into ULMF to download it though.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Looking at the readme on the OP version (downloaded with NOPY since mega isn't working for me for some reason), it only contains a 1.0 on the changelog, and I guess that's the problem.

It'd need to be a v.2.0 with the latest patch to work properly. To all of you who are having some issue with the game, just do as TheBlueKnight said on the post above.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Still has the FapForFun link in there too, so I guess the 1.20 patch was just installed into the older version of the game from them that had the MTL. As Alvin Kim said above the completed 1.30 translation patch just got released as well.

So for now 32 and 64Bit raw game here, completed translation patch on ULMF .

Reactions: Yukihirou

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
uhh is the updated one Everdistant12`s post or if not can you give me the correct patched version with the updated translation
Still has the FapForFun link in there too, so I guess the 1.20 patch was just installed into the older version of the game from them that had the MTL. As Alvin Kim said above the completed 1.30 translation patch just got released as well.

So for now 32 and 64Bit raw game here, completed translation patch on ULMF .
Yeah, what TheBlueKnight said.
If you could get the v2.00 raw and patch it (it is really just copy-pasting the patch files, don't worry) with the latest (v1.30) TL patch, and upload that, everything would be golden!! :)

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Yeah, what TheBlueKnight said.
If you could get the v2.00 raw and patch it with the latest (v1.30) TL patch, and upload that, everything would be golden!! :)
first i need to find the 2.0 raw :Kappa: ... i am currently working in another thread .. gimme some time and i will see what i can do

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes