Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I honestly cannot see any other reason for this than a huge "f@ck you" for the translator (don't believe in coincidences, sorry) who is doing his best and putting in a lot of effort for a proper translation of the game. xD
And is due to supposedly finish in a couple of days; well, unless this MTL surfacing somewhat curbs his enthusiasm. lol

Not too classy, if I do say so myself.
Anyway, just wait for the proper one - and if you are patient enough, wait for the v2.00-based release of it.

That said, thx for the upload. I hope that when the real TL surfaces, the OP will swap onto that and credit the translator... :)
Cheers.

Reactions: greenp

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
True. I'd never regard MTL as "complete" translation yet either. Actually, I even consider it being beneath "only menu and core gameplay translation". Unfortunately people will still label it as "finished" just to be "the first".
I'd love to raise the standards here and even add a MTL-tag as well as forbid the complete-tag to be added to a MTL game until a proper MEDIATION is in place.
The complete tag has nothing to do with the translation. It gets applied when the game itself is complete. The game itself in cases like this is complete even if the translation is not because the translation is not done by the dev and is therefore not part of the development of the game itself.

I was expecting this to have a "rape" tag, but I suppose there is no penetration in this game?

[Edit: duh... Tags specify penetration.]
Actually, there is penetration, but I'm pretty sure it only comes in once you break the girl of her resistance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I honestly cannot see any other reason for this than a huge "f@ck you" for the translator (don't believe in coincidences, sorry) who is doing his best and putting in a lot of effort for a proper translation of the game. xD
And is due to supposedly finish in a couple of days; well, unless this MTL surfacing somewhat curbs his enthusiasm. lol

Not too classy, if I do say so myself.
Anyway, just wait for the proper one - and if you are patient enough, wait for the v2.00-based release of it.

That said, thx for the upload. I hope that when the real TL surfaces, the OP will swap onto that and credit the translator... :)
Cheers.
The "fuck you" is for whoever created the MTL, not the translator doing the hand translation.

EDIT: Anyone else catch the latest news on the translation? If not, I am happy to report the main game is completely translated by Shady Dealer now as of today. He is still working on the DLC.

Last edited:

Akzashi

Mar 26, 2020
Does anyone have the latest raw version of the game?
If so... can somebody please upload it, thanks!

(The actual game not the MTL)

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
anyone else getting the freeze at the third girl at 09:40? I still hear the heardbeat, but nothing else happens.
Edit: Oh weird, it only froze when doing a thighjob at the time. vaginal works.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I honestly cannot see any other reason for this than a huge "f@ck you" for the translator[...]
The "fuck you" is for whoever created the MTL, not the translator doing the hand translation.
Forgive me if I was ambigious; I meant that whoever made the MTL obviously was doing it just to spite the "real" translator. Which, as I said, wasn't "classy".
But the way you have worded it may actually hold more merit... xD

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The machine translation isn't new, and at the time I think Shady Dealer's was still a partial. Not only do they make Illusion game mods, but also machine translates some games they like the look of.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Forgive me if I was ambigious; I meant that whoever made the MTL obviously was doing it just to spite the "real" translator. Which, as I said, wasn't "classy".
But the way you have worded it may actually hold more merit... xD
I see, I think the MTL has been around since before if I remember correctly, though. I remember a comment very much along the lines of the complaints we see here on the translation thread on ULMF, something about how we need a better translation to actually play it since there is actual text that gives warnings for potential game overs like the previous game had.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The machine translation isn't new, and at the time I think Shady Dealer's was still a partial. Not only do they make Illusion game mods, but also machine translates some games they like the look of.
I see, I think the MTL has been around since before if I remember correctly, though. I remember a comment very much along the lines of the complaints we see here on the translation thread on ULMF, something about how we need a better translation to actually play it since there is actual text that gives warnings for potential game overs like the previous game had.
Thanks for clearing that up for me, guys. So this actually is an almost 7 months old (slightly cleaned up) MTL, and not something just now hastily put together for whatever reason, and uploaded only hours before the decent one surfacing. Better scenario, I guess.

Still, the timing wasn't...too great. lol

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for clearing that up for me, guys. So this actually is an almost 7 months old (slightly cleaned up) MTL, and not something just now hastily put together for whatever reason, and uploaded only hours before the decent one surfacing. Better scenario, I guess.

Still, the timing wasn't...too great. lol
Yeah, no, better to wait since there is a known proper translation project in the works.

S_K

Jul 26, 2017
Just as a heads up for anyone not browsing ULMF, Shady Dealer's translation for this game is now out over there with everything except the alternate costume scenes translated.

Everdistant12

Aug 16, 2017
Here's 2.00, prepatched with shadydealer's translation. Should be fine, but lemme know if there's something wrong.

Worth noting that the alternate costume scenes aren't translated. Due to how the game works, this means that if you set their costumes to the alternate ones, everything but the menus will be in Japanese again. I had a bit of confusion when I tested the patch with a completed save, so keep that in mind.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
I have update the links with patched versions of the translation provided by ShadyDealer .. can anyone check and tell if its working

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Here's 2.00, prepatched with shadydealer's translation. Should be fine, but lemme know if there's something wrong.

Worth noting that the alternate costume scenes aren't translated. Due to how the game works, this means that if you set their costumes to the alternate ones, everything but the menus will be in Japanese again. I had a bit of confusion when I tested the patch with a completed save, so keep that in mind.

Shiet man i just uploaded :LOL: check if my version works please .. if it doesnt i will upload urs

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes