Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Thank you for the Upload, Can you please add more DL Links? Im really having a hard time downloading with those three, and G Drive wont let me download shit.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
i'll work on adding more links :cool::cool:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Please put some more DL links such as Mega and Uploadaven please, the links you post are too slow

AmyTheOne

Jan 17, 2018
Gdrive works fine. Just copy it to your personal drive and download it from there instead.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
I was in the process of downloading this, but then I saw it was Machine Translated, so nope: I am waiting for something proper.

bizolock

Feb 28, 2018
Honestly super scummy that you would release a MTL translation when a proper one is going to be released this month by a proper fan translator. It's basically like saying "No give ME the attention for it".

F95 should ban MTL translations as a whole unless they're properly editted. It parasites the translation community.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
Honestly super scummy that you would release a MTL translation when a proper one is going to be released this month by a proper fan translator. It's basically like saying "No give ME the attention for it".

F95 should ban MTL translations as a whole unless they're properly editted. It parasites the translation community.
Let's not go full everything or nothing. I remember the translation community on their early days. I had to either try and figure out EVERYTHING in Japanese by trial and error or wait two to three years for the "official" translation.
Of course a translation by an actual human being is VERY appreciated.
Of course mtl is shitty, but I'd rather play the mtl than nothing, if I were to not be able to wait any longer.

Let's just say, wait for Shady Dealer's translation to enjoy and appreciate it and mtl if you REALLY need to wank off badly, though sucks for you to "ruin" your fun with mtl :p

edit: but i have to agree, the release date is scummy

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes