bizolock

Feb 28, 2018
Let's not go full everything or nothing. I remember the translation community on their early days. I had to either try and figure out EVERYTHING in Japanese by trial and error or wait two to three years for the "official" translation.
Of course a translation by an actual human being is VERY appreciated.
Of course mtl is shitty, but I'd rather play the mtl than nothing, if I were to not be able to wait any longer.

Let's just say, wait for Shady Dealer's translation to enjoy and appreciate it and mtl if you REALLY need to wank off badly, though sucks for you to "ruin" your fun with mtl :p

edit: but i have to agree, the release date is scummy
I'd argue that any MTL ruins the chances of a game getting a legitimate translation. Why would an amateur translator want to translate a game when majority of people have already played a shoddy translation? I appreciate the sentiment that some people do by releasing them, but parading these translations around as "Complete" and "Playable" is ruining the translation community, especially given how few translators exist that aren't apart of a company now. I wouldn't be so uspet if it was just one or two being released, but f95 users is notorious within the translation community for pumping out MTL translations faster than ever before, and it's absolutely stunting fan translation.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
I'd argue that any MTL ruins the chances of a game getting a legitimate translation. Why would an amateur translator want to translate a game when majority of people have already played a shoddy translation? I appreciate the sentiment that some people do by releasing them, but parading these translations around as "Complete" and "Playable" is ruining the translation community, especially given how few translators exist that aren't apart of a company now. I wouldn't be so uspet if it was just one or two being released, but f95 users is notorious within the translation community for pumping out MTL translations faster than ever before, and it's absolutely stunting fan translation.
True. I'd never regard MTL as "complete" translation yet either. Actually, I even consider it being beneath "only menu and core gameplay translation". Unfortunately people will still label it as "finished" just to be "the first".
I'd love to raise the standards here and even add a MTL-tag as well as forbid the complete-tag to be added to a MTL game until a proper MEDIATION is in place.

Jul 20, 2018
True. I'd never regard MTL as "complete" translation yet either. Actually, I even consider it being beneath "only menu and core gameplay translation". Unfortunately people will still label it as "finished" just to be "the first".
I'd love to raise the standards here and even add a MTL-tag as well as forbid the complete-tag to be added to a MTL game until a proper MEDIATION is in place.
You sure love to emphasize words in your posts, huh? Other than that, I totally agree with you. Mtl, while useful, stunts the growth and activity of translators.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, MTL should never be regarded as complete translation. I mean what's the point of them if I can just use text hooker with some translating site and get the same result? Some mumbo jumbo that doesn't make too much sense. This site could use MTL tag, I see no harm in it being added, so no idea why it isn't a thing.

Choronzon11

Jun 21, 2017
Been waiting patiently for this to be out in english...looks like I will be waiting a bit more patiently for a proper translation. Not a big deal.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Again another MTL. One day we will get a [MTL] tag to let us know ahead of time. Like someone said above, just wait for the guy on ULMF to finish his full translation that makes the game more enjoyable than trying to work through the shit-show that is google-fu.

Shippudn

Aug 24, 2017
I really enjoyed the game with the shitty translation, it's not that hard to understand and hey, the really poorly translated parts make you think and fully understand the story of the game

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I was expecting this to have a "rape" tag, but I suppose there is no penetration in this game?

[Edit: duh... Tags specify penetration.]

Last edited:

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I was commenting on the Genre labels, but your correction is still relevant. (Vaginal and Anal sex are also missing from the Genre labels.)
ah thaks i will fix that issue

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
Basically, you overdo it. There's an attention meter and people are around you when you are molesting the girl. You try and remove her clothes, they notice. You stick your fingers in her, they notice. Pay attention to the surroundings and don't overdo it.
hmm, i didn't see any meter, and when i click the "check around" it said something like "they meditating - look on the phone", it's made me click hard

pekoraa

Mar 22, 2020
Can someone help me?
Error message:

The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you’re running. Check your computer’s system information to see whether you need an x86(32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
It's hanging on a black screen. I remember having this issue when playing the untranslated one too but I managed to get through it somehow, can't remember what I did though.

m1ch43l

Jul 6, 2017
You sure love to emphasize words in your posts, huh? Other than that, I totally agree with you. Mtl, while useful, stunts the growth and activity of translators.
There are times you just want to fuck around while typing. I actually even imagined a "Karen"-voice while reading my text lol
Difference is, what I said made somehow (?) even sense.

Reactions: AlphaLegionnaire
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes