fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
You're overdoing it. Don't take off her clothes when you touch her with the other girl next to her. Keep it low level and touching her boobs or crotch attracts too much attention. Stick to the butt and the legs until the first stop where the 2nd girl gets off, and then, so long as you don't remove any of her clothes, you might just stand a chance.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
You're overdoing it. Don't take off her clothes when you touch her with the other girl next to her. Keep it low level and touching her boobs or crotch attracts too much attention. Stick to the butt and the legs until the first stop where the 2nd girl gets off, and then, so long as you don't remove any of her clothes, you might just stand a chance.
ty i was under the impression both girls were getting off so i was trying to rush

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Edit: for some reason, i found out my first download is a bit smaller than the supposed file size and redownloading fixed it. Don’t remember having an error on the first download though.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone know what game engine this is, or any info about an android version?
TyranoBuilder. There is a port by not sure if it got updated with the proper translation though, of if it won't work on Android 10 like Teaching Feeling. You could try using JoiPlay.

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
TyranoBuilder. There is a port by not sure if it got updated with the proper translation though, of if it won't work on Android 10 like Teaching Feeling. You could try using JoiPlay.
Alriight imma try ahead if it's tyrano, was wondering if that's the case since someone enlightened my dumb ass about joiplay the other day to entertain meself, thanks a lot ;)
Edit : hot dang thank you so much for mentioning that blog, been bummed since summer memories don't work on joiplay and the universe somehow aligned through you, beautiful stranger, to satisfy my indecent needs i guess <3

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Any walkthrough or guide to all of endings?
there are no different endings. you just molest them until your qouta is reached without getting noticed (overdoing it), pull them off to somewhere and rape them (except big sister. she likes you enough to actualy go with the flow). then you get continue and next person. when you have all women finished successfully, you'll get the "afterstories" with stockholm effect.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Well, I wouldn't say that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE245378.html

In addition, by completing the molestation main story, an after story where
the heroines accept the molestation will be unlocked.
i played those afterstories and they were quite happy and forthcomming according to their facial play and voices. thats why i say stockholm.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes