jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
i played those afterstories and they were quite happy and forthcomming according to their facial play and voices. thats why i say stockholm.
Accepting something doesn't mean that you are happy with that. It's like having to accept that you lost, would you be happy in that situation?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Accepting something doesn't mean that you are happy with that. It's like having to accept that you lost, would you be happy in that situation?
might not be stockholm syndrome, but a severely broken mind might still believe its happy.

silverhand12

Jun 16, 2017
Game doesn't work for me. After the 18+ notice, I just get a black screen. Tried re downloading but didnt work.

Same goes for the 32bit version

a1nick

May 2, 2019
The game keeps freezing after making a choice, cant even use the save/load option, have to also restart the game every time. Please help

Reactions: Tebix

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019
Sounds like you got a bad download. Try it again and if it persists, you have something on your computer.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I tried downloading it again, still have the same problem.
try moving the folder to a root directory and sanitize it for non-latin letters without spaces, i.e. D:\urge\ instead of D:\downloads\blah blah blah\<japanese kana>

bakamukako

Sep 27, 2020
Gotta say the translation is really, really off. For example, right from the beginning when the two school girls were talking, one of them said "素敵じゃない?" which is a expressive rhetorical question instead of saying "it is not 素敵". This is such a rookie mistake... Feels like the translator just retouched machine translated text a bit and made many fundamental mistakes that completely changed the meaning.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tiredpuff

AmIaRobot

Nov 15, 2020
Gotta say the translation is really, really off. For example, right from the beginning when the two school girls were talking, one of them said "素敵じゃない?" which is a expressive rhetorical question instead of saying "it is not 素敵". This is such a rookie mistake... Feels like the translator just retouched machine translated text a bit and made many fundamental mistakes that completely changed the meaning.
We would really appreciate another translator here...

Al Kyle

Aug 26, 2018
i just feel dissapointed, becaus no detail this can't support 32bit. please give me clear information

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes