psychocrusher

Aug 17, 2020
This game is so good. I've played it over and over again. My fave girl is probably the athletic one; I love how you can make them pass out. I hope this dev makes another game like this!

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Ok, when I launch it the WARNING comes on and then it fades away to a black screen and the game won’t start. Have you guys know why it happens and if yes, please help a brother out!

Thx!

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Ok, when I launch it the WARNING comes on and then it fades away to a black screen and the game won’t start. Have you guys know why it happens and if yes, please help a brother out!

Thx!
The game has a fairly low minimum launch requirement. Launch, standard (launch and play)
System requirements (minimum): OS Windows 7 Windows8 / Windows8.1 / Windows10 ; CPU Pentium4 2Ghz; RAM 256MB; VRAM 128MB; HDD 1GB
As some users write: "in theory, it will work on a calculator"
Accordingly, the most likely reason is your software (unless, of course, your computer meets the minimum requirements). Incorrect settings of certain programs, a missing or inappropriate driver may be the cause. (for example, antivirus settings, blocking exe file by the system, uninstalled software component ...) +error while downloading or unpacking...
It is difficult to name a specific reason, since this game runs without problems on a regular computer.

Last edited:
Reactions: princess bride

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Very late response, but how exactly do you do what is inside the spoiler tag? I thought I'd done everything there was to do but I've never seen this dialog.
It has been som time, so I may be wrong on this, but I believe you have to beat the game's main mode, then it should allow for free mode, which is kind of an after story. At that point, they have submitted to you and beg for you to do stuff to them.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes