Roe934

Oct 10, 2017
Just wanna asks does anyone have any recommendations for a game that is like this one, corruption trainer like rap*lay and playhome

Reactions: Sexfiend5

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
oh damn it freezes when I load the game, it will kinda work if I did this but on multiple save, it got freeze again.

Nickhrom

May 27, 2019
Seems like a remake of the original game is on the and their is planed for the next year

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Seems like a remake of the original game is on the and their is planed for the next year
I actually like the original more than the sequel. I hope it's still as detailed as before.

Multy2k

Jun 24, 2020
This is grade AAA fap material...

Do not let the rape, blackmail, or drug tag stop you. It turns into vanilla... kinda... in the end...

The protagonist uses God Fingerrrrr... really... his hand technique is more powerful than any aphrodisiac...

Multy2k

Jun 24, 2020
mindbreak end for the girls is not really vanilla ma dudes.
not like people who play this expect that kind of route anyway
that is the... `kinda`... part

I would argue there is no mind break involved since all heroines maintain perfect faculty of their brain at all times. They just got very tired over all the orgasms... with his God Fingerrr...

Damn. 5 minutes from dry to orgasm... that is very difficult to achieve in real life...

And only 1 heroine that is being blackmailed in the end because she had a boyfriend
1 girl actually wants the hero
the other 2 go to him for the pleasure...

The protagonist is also not a complete ass, he only broke his brain because he lacks lust management in his life... his final motive is to give as much pleasure as possible to all 4 girls without breaking them.

This game reminds me of an old molest 3d game... Itazura Gokuaku and its sequel, Ichazura Gokuaku...
Started with a molest, ended up with a harem.

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Getting black screen after Natsu wakes up after foreplay. I can hear the MC's heartbeat still, but nothing happens, the buttons are still there, but nothing happens if you press them either.

Feb 3, 2020
I hope this game will be as good as the first one. UTM if isn't bad just not as intricate as the first
I personally liked both. One is "wide" and another is "tall".

This one seems to be a mixed between both based on the preview images. It is similar to UTM, where it focus on one girl. It is simiar to IF where there are different scenerios/sex scenes.

One thing to note is that it looks to be very vanilla, so there might be no raping/molest gameplay.

Wished we all still have fun with it though

Reactions: psychocrusher
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes