Tyrant Quest Chapter 10 Part2 public release:

Links:
  • ~ PC:
  • ~ Mac:
  • ~ Android:
Changelog:

• The new part of the story.
  • 4 new scenes.
  • Fixed spellings error and missing dialogues on the previous part.

Jul 28, 2020
The fact that this game wasn't made with Ren'Py should be considered a crime against humanity. Access to well drawn 2D elf titties should have been a basic civil right by 18th century. Yet here i am about to hurt myself to make this thing work.

I find it appalling and quite frankly preposterous to say the least. Consequently I hereby call upon Mr. President to sign an executive order to seize the assets of this game and port it into a better engine immediately. I implore anyone who is reading this to not stand in my way as i am engulfed in the flames of thunderous fury for i have yet to reach the elf banging scenes due to many crashes and save failure. I swear on my ancestors i will bang that knife-eared thot even if its the last thing i ever do.

You have been warned.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Played the last 2 updates in one go. Pretty satisfying turn of events with the Camillia. I was right that she is a closet masochist and subconsciously wanted to get dominated.

Now if her abdication announcement doesn't involve banging her in front of all the nobles, I will be supremely disappointed.

Reactions: Redikal

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Tyrant Quest [Ch. 1-10 Part2 v2] Redikal Software

Original Size Win: 2.10 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.22 GB

Compressed Size Win: 579 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 699 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

jhvgredxv546ZDS97

Jul 18, 2020
They made this game on RPGM because this engine runs better than Ren'Py on an internet navigator. I don't remember where I've read this.
But yeah it's a visual novel, it has nothing to do with the usual rpgm game.

Reactions: Hrllav
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes