Heavenzhrdcock

Jun 11, 2018
idk if i unzipped the file improperly but i have downloaded the file and extracted multiple times only for the game to run but the screen be all black. does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Hrllav

Jan 22, 2019
Great game played it last night but i have a question for the dev. after the game is finished would they add a cheat/help mode sorta thing to make second or third playthroughs easier thanks in advance!

Reactions: Redikal

aznbluefire

Aug 17, 2017
For this game to build up for 7 chapters with consistent pacing and then completely flipflop themes before rushing towards the finishline is extremely disappointing. Enjoyed those 7 chapters quite a bit which makes it sting a little more.

miauikadse

Dec 17, 2017
I'm in chapter 6 right now and i find that the art changed quite a bid. not to the good way but rather in a bad way. It's still good but it looks i don't know dull? Washed out? not as warm anymore?
It's hard to describe. Did the artist change in the middle of the game or am i the only one that did notice the change? That would be hard to believe to be honest. the diference is clear as night and day. see for yourself in the attachments. am i the only one that finds the change in art rather bad?
Couldn't find anything in the comments so i'm just asking out of curiosity.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
I'm in chapter 6 right now and i find that the art changed quite a bid. not to the good way but rather in a bad way. It's still good but it looks i don't know dull? Washed out? not as warm anymore?
It's hard to describe. Did the artist change in the middle of the game or am i the only one that did notice the change? That would be hard to believe to be honest. the diference is clear as night and day. see for yourself in the attachments. am i the only one that finds the change in art rather bad?
I don't see a difference, it's your tastes have changed probably.

Last edited:

Starstorm

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Yeah I don't see a difference either. If anything your after picture looks better. Must be one of those yannie / laurel // white&yellow / black&blue things.

miauikadse

Dec 17, 2017
Yeah I don't see a difference either. If anything your after picture looks better. Must be one of those yannie / laurel // white&yellow / black&blue things.
I don't know what you mean with this white&yellow thing, but after i kept playing it started to get better. I think it's just the character in particular that i don't like. her collors are to bright for me. a skin like sarahs would have been way better.
And her thighhighs really do look washed out. To bright too and no light 'reflections', (don't know how to say it better, not a native englisch speaker here) take the tighhighs from the right girl in my profile pick as reference. that's what i mean with 'reflections'.

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
I don't know what you mean with this white&yellow thing, but after i kept playing it started to get better. I think it's just the character in particular that i don't like. her collors are to bright for me. a skin like sarahs would have been way better.
And her thighhighs really do look washed out. To bright too and no light 'reflections', (don't know how to say it better, not a native englisch speaker here) take the tighhighs from the right girl in my profile pick as reference. that's what i mean with 'reflections'.
As I said, the art itself is good, it's just you who don't like it.

Oct 30, 2019
Playing this is just constantly repeating the cycle of thinking "hmmm the writing in this is actually pretty damn good for a-" and then they remind me that the big empire I'm fighting is literally named 'The Matriarchy' and then going "Never mind!"

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2019
Playing this is just constantly repeating the cycle of thinking "hmmm the writing in this is actually pretty damn good for a-" and then they remind me that the big empire I'm fighting is literally named 'The Matriarchy' and then going "Never mind!"
haha oh man so this was supposed to be a joke, cause like obvously one bizarrely bad name isn't actually going to ruin the writing of the whole game all by itself. But then got to chapter 8 and I realized that's absolutely what happened, they just went all in on the concept in the stupidest and least interesting way possible.

Like....really. The villians in your fucking rape game are crazy feminists, you're going to play that totally straight.

it;s really sad too cause the Dark Lord Characterization Reveal was done honestly pretty great! but it's kinda ruined when the only person he has to play off of when he's having these mindrending personal revelations is a block of wood with a vagina staff.

It's so fucking weird, it Doesn't matter. The fact that these chicks are these cackling super misandrists just fundamentally effects nothing, because the Dark Lord was going to invade them regardless! and the empire was going to try and take him down regardless! Like instead of making the big bad queen lady in any way bad, she's just super fucking annoying while being totally in the right, like yeah she's sexist at the main character but it's not like we don't deserve it.

wait wait wait is the point that vagina staff lady is fucking right? we're a guy, we're doing all these rapes and causing a whole bunch of war and mayhem for no good reason, it really is for the best if these hot powerful women make us cut that shit out. Fucking feminist sleeper hit of the year

Last edited:

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
haha oh man so this was supposed to be a joke, cause like obvously one bizarrely bad name isn't actually going to ruin the writing of the whole game all by itself. But then got to chapter 8 and I realized that's absolutely what happened, they just went all in on the concept in the stupidest and least interesting way possible.

Like....really. The villians in your fucking rape game are crazy feminists, you're going to play that totally straight.

it;s really sad too cause the Dark Lord Characterization Reveal was done honestly pretty great! but it's kinda ruined when the only person he has to play off of when he's having these mindrending personal revelations is a block of wood with a vagina staff.

It's so fucking weird, it Doesn't matter. The fact that these chicks are these cackling super misandrists just fundamentally effects nothing, because the Dark Lord was going to invade them regardless! and the empire was going to try and take him down regardless! Like instead of making the big bad queen lady in any way bad, she's just super fucking annoying while being totally in the right, like yeah she's sexist at the main character but it's not like we don't deserve it.

wait wait wait is the point that vagina staff lady is fucking right? we're a guy, we're doing all these rapes and causing a whole bunch of war and mayhem for no good reason, it really is for the best if these hot powerful women make us cut that shit out. Fucking feminist sleeper hit of the year
Personally, the plot reminded me of the overlord, where player also controls the Overlord and fights against the heroes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In my opinion, the creators of Tyrant Quest took inspiration by the overlord. But I may be wrong so don't judge me.

Reactions: rogokin
Oct 30, 2019
Finished episode 10.

So it seems that the lesson the Dark Lord learned from his time spent as a prisoner was that one of the many benefits of winning is that you're able to distract yourself indefinitely from your personality flaws and deep rooted existential unhappiness

huh.

Jul 9, 2018
Finished episode 10.

So it seems that the lesson the Dark Lord learned from his time spent as a prisoner was that one of the many benefits of winning is that you're able to distract yourself indefinitely from your personality flaws and deep rooted existential unhappiness

huh.
That is somehow hilarious when you know a bit of Blaise Pascal philosophy. For him everything we do is a distraction to forget how hollow earthly existence is and we should essentially live waiting from a sign from God. MC is then someone who got the message from God and realize it didn't change anything.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes