Collection Video Tyviania Collection [2024-02-09] [Tyviania]

Ayypapi350

Feb 18, 2024
It's in kemono but u need a computer to access the plat section to get the full thing and bring it here for others bc he said there is a 404 problem or something and u should download it off of a computer if it still does not work then I don't know what to tell yuh I can't bc I have no laptop

Jan 1, 2019
It's in kemono but u need a computer to access the plat section to get the full thing and bring it here for others bc he said there is a 404 problem or something and u should download it off of a computer if it still does not work then I don't know what to tell yuh I can't bc I have no laptop
Don't know about you but I can never access platinum/diamond tier links from Kemono ever, i always get an error 400 (laptop user). If anyone is able to access do leave a comment about how you do it

Reactions: Edmundur

UTO579

Jul 9, 2024
It's because like with every other creator who has a link for their subscription rewards. They keep changing the link for them.
That's the reason why you get the 400 error (link does not exist), because the cloud storage you're trying to access literally does not exist anymore.

Reactions: Edmundur

Porunareg

May 10, 2018
It's because like with every other creator who has a link for their subscription rewards. They keep changing the link for them.
That's the reason why you get the 400 error (link does not exist), because the cloud storage you're trying to access literally does not exist anymore.
Do you think they have to do that manually every time? I feel like in the long term it gets pretty annoying.

RaidenV

Feb 21, 2023
lol, im always on the look out for the plat and diamond links. I also uploaded the dia link before but it was deleted. so i cant help with that. but i did get most female models from plat, so if u want a model ask and i can maybe upload it.
too lazy to upload the whole thing.