• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I started playing it, but in the end there were two LIs that interested me and therefore I stopped playing it. I don't see it as very likely that I will take it up again, nor that I will try this one.
lof has 2 3some paths so if your lis weren't lexi and holly or those 2 mc met at bowling alley then no ending with your lis together.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
lof has 2 3some paths so if your lis weren't lexi and holly or those 2 mc met at bowling alley then no ending with your lis together.
I don't remember their names, but they weren't in a pack, they were strangers to each other when the game started.

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020

Just a quick update, as I've barely begun recovering from being sick for most of the week.
I had a fever on and off for a full week, but from Wednesday when it finally let go, I've been struggling with dizziness.
So I'm not completely recovered, but at least I'm at the point where I can sit down and do some work for at least a few hours a day. So my main focus point is to do the final bit of the cinematic animation I've mentioned earlier. Here's a quick preview of that animation.
[sorry, see patreon-link]
The fire reflection in her eyes and glasses is fully animated.
I'm down to the last few seconds of animation, which should be completed this weekend.
Hopefully, by then, I'll be rid of the dizziness too, and can continue on the Ren'Py part.
Have yourself a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.
// Drifty

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
"So my main focus point is to do the final bit of the cinematic animation...The fire reflection in her eyes and glasses is fully animated. I'm down to the last few seconds of animation, which should be completed this weekend."

an incredibly important thing for AVN!
here is hope he (and other similar devs) will spend even more time and include even more such great cinematics:KEK:

Dynamike

Sep 20, 2023

Just a quick update, as I've barely begun recovering from being sick for most of the week.
I had a fever on and off for a full week, but from Wednesday when it finally let go, I've been struggling with dizziness.
So I'm not completely recovered, but at least I'm at the point where I can sit down and do some work for at least a few hours a day. So my main focus point is to do the final bit of the cinematic animation I've mentioned earlier. Here's a quick preview of that animation.
[sorry, see patreon-link]
The fire reflection in her eyes and glasses is fully animated.
I'm down to the last few seconds of animation, which should be completed this weekend.
Hopefully, by then, I'll be rid of the dizziness too, and can continue on the Ren'Py part.
Have yourself a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.
// Drifty
I hope you didn't catch Covid, it's going around again... Really looking forward to this update, man, LoF was awesome and one of the best I've ever played!!

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes