Ren'Py - -u4ia- [Ep2.03p] [DriftyGames]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Conor Adams

I loved it. It is only getting started. Knowing the Dev I expected before playing this that this is gonna be a success
    It's smaller than I imagined, but in free rom it feels like a big one. The way this game works is hard to understand, I think it has complex coding. But not that hard to catch
    It contains so many references to LOF. It was obvious. It is funny(well some are stupid jokes but I find it funny). Music is not that great but it is fitting and somewhat ok. Dev used songs from LOF in this. At first it felt like I was playing LOF(with the music). It contains the same vibe. Animations are great too. Most attractive part is the story telling ❤
  2. 1.00 star(s)

veibvux

This has to be the worst game I have played in a long time. These games are meant to fun and enjoyable, but this game is neither. You will spend more time on creating your character than you will actually playing the game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

cyberprophet

Renders quality from 201x, sandbox tag, some stats sheesh and no VN tag. Seems like a beginning of a great game (LOL nope, all of them got abandoned earlier or later).

Girls aren't likeable, nor unforgettable. Dude from previews in VN page looks exactly like an MC from leapoffaith (we're talking about dev development here LULZ)

2 stars ONLY because Driftygamez have one completed game, which gives him some credability. Rating possibly will change later on. But now - surely not the greatest one out here.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

rafaaa

Renders are good and story its interesting. Hope that the game has more choices and that the choices have impact on the story and the relations with the girls, hope there is more choices to choose (instead of 3 to have 4) in the future,hope that the girls arent all slutty , The game has potential but the dev cant get lost on the story,have more choices with impact on story and relations with girls (not only about sex). Still have stutters on the animations (sex animations), tutorial of traits needs to explain better,hack-a-tron gonna work or its a scam. let change the name on the saves.Overall the potential of the game is there.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

johnman300

If anyone is shocked that this is the best initial release ever made... they haven't been playing AVNs for long. It is assured in all the best ways. The world is built out fully, the characters are likable (or unlikable where appropriate), the girls are desirable. Its everything good that LoF is, except the renders are better and the animations are S tier. Its excellent. Truly.

Drifty has really made the beginning of a masterpiece here. he also has a history of completing games.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

incog44

If there's one dev I'll never doubt, it's Drifty. Solid start so far and can't wait to continue this journey. If it's anything close to Leap of Faith it's going to be epic. He was able to make me laugh and cry while telling a beautiful story. I truly felt like those characters were real. Here's to another great game!

Can't wait to see more.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

NebulousShooter

Initial impressions: Drifty doesn't disappoint. Perfect Start, intrigue, character dynamics, setting, potential friends and potential foes everything was in the right dosage to tickle my nuts the right way.

For anyone concerned about the Sandobx, as of the 1st release it seems to be pretty straight forward and not over barring, or confusing like the genre is infamous for.

Will update review after I get to finish every path and the adrenaline settles.