VN Ren'Py UC8 [Development Thread]

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Oh Sister, What Light Through Yonder Window Breaks

River Warrior / Mad Gene / Behind ThunderStage / Mad Gene: Fury River

Greenfence (Redwall - the rat civilization stories, make them prairie dogs or something)

The Hyena, The Harpy and The Shed, the first story of Zed

Parsnips and Old Turmeric

Marly Doont: The Case of the Missing Mystery Yacht
I like the idea of Mad Max Parodies.... but what if we make the main character female... Insane Jane, The Pavement Paladin, Insane Jane After Lightningcage, Insane Jane Angry Pavement

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I like the idea of Mad Max Parodies.... but what if we make the main character female... Insane Jane, The Pavement Paladin, Insane Jane After Lightningcage, Insane Jane Angry Pavement
(y) *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

DarkGriffinGms

Apr 21, 2023
Every game universe has it's own little unique things that add to the realism, or even just the weirdness of the world that the game takes place in. Drifty's Lexi isn't the only musician in the world of UC8. Meet the Groovy Cheesemonkeys... (this is just a promo poster, They're not really monkeys...)
gcm garagesoundspromoteaser.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

DarkGriffinGms

Apr 21, 2023
All games made by DGG will exist in the same world/universe. Another interesting oddity that is unique to the DGG universe is the Incredibly Amazing, Television, Crime Fighting, Superhero Duo of Craterface and Nugget!

Craterface and nugget teaser.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
I didn’t actually see him, but I swear I heard Kazanovaromeo singing at the store near me yesterday. By the time I made it over to the asile the singing had come from, no one was there, but it had to be him. Who else would change the words to a Phill Collins song and sing…
“Wouldn’t you agree, Cece, Yoon, and me, have got a groovy kind of love.”
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I didn’t actually see him, but I swear I heard Kazanovaromeo singing at the store near me yesterday. By the time I made it over to the asile the singing had come from, no one was there, but it had to be him. Who else would change the words to a Phill Collins song and sing…
“Wouldn’t you agree, Cece, Yoon, and me, have got a groovy kind of love.”
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
OH My GOd , that is the Best song I have EVER heard :love::love:, thank you very much:love:

Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Working on the asset for where the MC first meets his daughter, Kayla. It's a fast food chain called Big Guys Burgers and Fries.

big guys logo.jpg P7 teaser.jpg BG poster teaser.jpg BG teaser Poster.jpg

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I looked at the musclebabe with big boobies and because i got confused i read she isn't a LI. I almost started typing a temper tantrum here but then i realized i just read the wrong line there. All is well now, i calmed down :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Grif1001