VN Ren'Py UC8 [Development Thread]

DarkGriffinGms

Apr 21, 2023
Work is progressing. You have seen some of the details going into making Big Guys Burgers & Fries. I also have been creating Daily Donuts, a donut shop, as well as Funventure land, a waterpark and carnival in one! I will post some updates from these soon.

Reactions: Elhemeer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dear Grif1001 :
I saw in a Movie with a very famous actor , He take a group of ppl to discover a Planet with 4 Suns and 2 Moons , So Definitely I have 2 suns and 1 moon , So may be Erin may be the 3rd sun or the 2nd Moon , It depends.:love:
well you'd need planet with 6 suns and dozen moons. :p

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Moon, Sola, Luna, Star, Gala, Andra ... could have a whole septet of astral ladies ...
I may have to save those for a future game actually...
I do have plans for future games.... UC8 is only the beginning

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
How did anything here get deleted for off-topic?
:eek:What the... Something you posted here was deleted?
That's crazy! This is my sounding board... I realize that some things may go off in a tangent from time to time, but so will my character... Following your tangents gives me fuel for that. Plus I also often get interesting ideas for characters, story arcs, names, plot twists, and other stuff just from listening/reading all the interaction here.

How do you mark something in a "Development" thread as off topic when you don't yet know how the story is or will be developed?

Plus, I had no idea any mods were actively looking at this thread.

:oops::oops:

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
:eek:What the... Something you posted here was deleted?
That's crazy! This is my sounding board... I realize that some things may go off in a tangent from time to time, but so will my character... Following your tangents gives me fuel for that. Plus I also often get interesting ideas for characters, story arcs, names, plot twists, and other stuff just from listening/reading all the interaction here.

How do you mark something in a "Development" thread as off topic when you don't yet know how the story is or will be developed?

Plus, I had no idea any mods were actively looking at this thread.

:oops::oops:
My Suns and Moons Have been deleted also:unsure::unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: