VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.2.5.1] [Dark Griffin Games]

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
C1E2 is aprox 32 scenes.

it includes the final 2 meet/Cutes with the main LI's Joanna and Lesley
As well as meet cutes with Gail (the new Chef) and Alexis (Theater Employee) and a brief intro to Eva. (Theater Employee)

There is also an introduction to another male. I know in many games OTHER males are not liked. They are often viewed as a threat to the MC. Let me be clear that Peter is not a threat. The plan with Peter is for him to become the MC's "protégé" at the theater, his right hand man. My intention with Peter is for him to eventually be the MC of his own spin off/follow up game "UC20"

Reoccuring characters are:
Kayla
Kinley
Gretta
Jackie
Mina (meet briefly during the date with Tink, waitress)
Tasha
Erin
Mike and Mary
Poppy
(Tink is unshown but does occur in a text conversation depending on your prior game decisions)
(Sharron, Kayla and Kinley's mom, appears in a flashback)

In adition to advancing the story, this episode features an "optional" lewd scene with Jackie (3 opportunities to avoid if you aren't interested in her), and a very short, unavoidable "self-pleasing" scene with Tasha(her pleasing herself while on the phone with the MC).

There are 2 cameos in this episode. Both of which occur courtesy of their game's respective Dev's.

One involves MC reaching out to a therapist from another game whom he used to work with for PTSD recovery years before after the rescue shown in the flashback in the previous episode..

The other is the subject of the movie they(MC, and his girls) go to see as a bit of theater reconnaissance, two days before he takes over as manager.

This episode does include a dream sequence as well. A nightmare senario combining what he views to be the failures of his life (dead teammates and ruined mariage) into one unified horror. Just his subconscious messing with him, as it tends to do with all of us. This sequence does include a point and click portion similar to the Funventure Land fight scene from the prologue.

This episode does also include another flash back, this one much more peaceful and of the MC's high school days hanging out with Sharron at her grandfather's gas station where she also worked part time.

View attachment 4065873

Hope that answers your question...
Oh, wow...

LOL

Does it ever... :D

Thank You Grif, that was spectacular. I was already interested, now I'm jittering...

01/10 can't come fast enough. :D

Peace :D

Reactions: Elhemeer and hic86

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Just so everyone knows, the episode intros will always self progress until text finally appears on the screen, you can skip it by clicking if you want, but they actually are an animated sequence. Just letting everyone know so that you dont acidentally click and skip past it. It's not essensial content. You don't really miss anything if you skip it, but it is work that I put in to try and ease you into the current episode.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
UC8 [v0.2.5.1] [Dark Griffin Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [843 MB]
- - - -

Mac [828 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hell no i won't play (until november). not that sancho is around to update his mod.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
awesome ..new update for some fun. once i get through the story again. this is definately a game i don't mind having to start over. love this game.
You should not have to start over for this update if you played C1E1, only the saves from the prologue don't mesh. saves from last update should work fine.

69Creampie

Oct 1, 2024
"THERE WILL BE NO LOLI CONTENT. DON'T ASK OR COMPLAIN."

Not a complaint, just an observation. I haven't played this yet but going to guess the reason people are even asking is because there's underage characters in it that aren't nude or lewd. Most won't think to even ask for such content or complain about lack of it if they are not baited with it, which could be why most AVNs that aren't loli don't even have underage chars at all (at least in part, if they are also aiming to get on Steam). No incest or other taboo or unusual kinks either (even though it sounds like the f-d version is possibly set up for that, though doubtful since it's on Patreon) and it's just another grain of sand on a beach, which could be why this has about as many subs as all of the others.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
You should not have to start over for this update if you played C1E1, only the saves from the prologue don't mesh. saves from last update should work fine.
hm, i had an error when i loaded my previous save so i decided to start fresh. which is fine with me. love your game. keep up the great work!

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hm, i had an error when i loaded my previous save so i decided to start fresh. which is fine with me. love your game. keep up the great work!
Ok, first I have heard about any save issuesfor this version. Sorry about that.

On the previous version I made it so old saves wouldn't work because there were some coding issues that had to be cleaned up from the prologue.

Quick question...

Was the save from the very last episode(in May) or from before that? If it was from before May, that would be the problem...

Alternatively, did you use the Sancho Mod previously, If so, you would have to go to the mod's page and use the sve fixer to unmod the saves. Unfortunantly we haven't heard from Sancho since June.

If I hear of other's having save issues that don't fall into one of those catagories I'll try and figure out what's going on. None of my testers had issues, and none of my Patreon supporters reported any issue either... So at the momentI'm not sure what the issue might be. Sorry about that.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Ok, first I have heard about any save issuesfor this version. Sorry about that.

On the previous version I made it so old saves wouldn't work because there were some coding issues that had to be cleaned up from the prologue.

Quick question...

Was the save from the very last episode(in May) or from before that? If it was from before May, that would be the problem...

Alternatively, did you use the Sancho Mod previously, If so, you would have to go to the mod's page and use the sve fixer to unmod the saves. Unfortunantly we haven't heard from Sancho since June.

If I hear of other's having save issues that don't fall into one of those catagories I'll try and figure out what's going on. None of my testers had issues, and none of my Patreon supporters reported any issue either... So at the momentI'm not sure what the issue might be. Sorry about that.
no the only mods i use are ZLZK and URM. haven't used the Sancho mod and yes it was from the last version since i play your game literally the day it becomes available.

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no the only mods i use are ZLZK and URM. haven't used the Sancho mod and yes it was from the last version since i play your game literally the day it becomes available.
Wow, sorry to hear that. I'll look and see if I can figure anything out about why that might be.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I also had to start over... No issue tho, I planned to anyway... I really like the start... :: Yes, I'm one of those that like to play from the top a lot of times ::

Peace :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes