pix28

Aug 17, 2021
As thoughts on future pregnancy options. In itself, fertilization and subsequent pregnancy is good, but the interest of this option increases at times when the game implements the mechanism of a random chance of conception. Roughly speaking, you can have several opportunities to conceive with the same character if you meet him more than once in the story, or you can even have only one chance in the whole game. A lot of interesting things can be built around this mechanism, increasing the value of the reproductive possibilities of both the main character and his partners. By the way, it would be nice to throw the guy into some colony as a male inseminator :)

p.s. On the other hand, I understand that it's one thing to get high on powerful rendering and story creation, and quite another to fool around with renpy codes, turning a virtual novel into a full-fledged interactive game.

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
My only criticism of this game is that both the updates and the scenes for this game are far too short. I feel as though that even if there is a patreon release, it likely isn't all that much longer than the public one. I wish the scenes were longer and there was more story content added into the game to showcase more of the world building going on here. The human race has pretty much been rendered extinct and the only two living humans left are a "young" man and a sexually repressed woman in what appears to be her early 30's. But even more so than that, there are sex dolls out there that embody the majority of the wide range of fetishes the human race has. It sounds really, really cool. But...we're only getting bits and pieces of this story that honestly could be infinitely more fleshed out in terms of its main story. Hopefully, releases will be longer in the future and we'll get more lewdness from the absolutely amazing models in this game.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
My only criticism of this game is that both the updates and the scenes for this game are far too short. I feel as though that even if there is a patreon release, it likely isn't all that much longer than the public one. I wish the scenes were longer and there was more story content added into the game to showcase more of the world building going on here. The human race has pretty much been rendered extinct and the only two living humans left are a "young" man and a sexually repressed woman in what appears to be her early 30's. But even more so than that, there are sex dolls out there that embody the majority of the wide range of fetishes the human race has. It sounds really, really cool. But...we're only getting bits and pieces of this story that honestly could be infinitely more fleshed out in terms of its main story. Hopefully, releases will be longer in the future and we'll get more lewdness from the absolutely amazing models in this game.
I have a full time job, unfortunately I can't release big updates.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UFO [Ch.3 v0.4.4 Bugfixed] [17MOONKEYS]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

High quality compression

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

Option to change the opacity and font size

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
I have a full time job, unfortunately I can't release big updates.
Might not be the first to say this, but without big content releases I think you are asking way to much on your Patreon levels. I would cut each level in half. I would join if your $20 was $10, and you may get a lot more if your $10 was $5.

Good work with what I can see here, but not worth what you are asking... IMO

Edit: That said you still have gotten enough to get $2000 a month, but still too high for me.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes