GiuGiu

Aug 23, 2017
First, the image gallery sold its product very well.

Secondly, as a novice linux user I had to restore the files to be able to run the game. Carefully consider the possibility and the audience for such portability.

This game reminded me of Star Trek, Lost in Space, Tentacular, A.I.D.A... It's a good start, but I have some thoughts:
- The story is very fast-paced, the MC doesn't get emotional (suffers) with the situation. As a suggestion, just a "days later" narration could be put in to imply that the characters have absorbed the situation and that they are more sexually frustrated (user david123 left interesting ideas in the mod);

- I see as a disadvantage a synth asking for help from lay humans to help in the power cell on that planet. Since the injections involve sexual acts, I thought it was about human repopulation. Maybe some technology helps physically/mentally (no need to look like an RPG) or explain better, like the MC getting undercover;

- It's implicit why MC wants to go back to Earth, so after all the context shown it sounds weird "but I just want to go home" when you're on a spaceship in the future where, when possible, you travel to the universe and meet other species. It could be that Aisha influences him that the robots are lying or that he has a better reason to visit Earth;

- I don't know the cultural implications of Aisha in the story, I'll just assume it's a fetish;

- Apparently MC is horny in bed and hasn't been distracted by Aisha's big ass. I don't know about you, but the masturbation could have happened;

- It's an interesting child-mother roleplay mechanic;

Thanks for your patience and good work!

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
First, the image gallery sold its product very well.

Secondly, as a novice linux user I had to restore the files to be able to run the game. Carefully consider the possibility and the audience for such portability.

This game reminded me of Star Trek, Lost in Space, Tentacular, A.I.D.A... It's a good start, but I have some thoughts:
- The story is very fast-paced, the MC doesn't get emotional (suffers) with the situation. As a suggestion, just a "days later" narration could be put in to imply that the characters have absorbed the situation and that they are more sexually frustrated (user david123 left interesting ideas in the mod);

- I see as a disadvantage a synth asking for help from lay humans to help in the power cell on that planet. Since the injections involve sexual acts, I thought it was about human repopulation. Maybe some technology helps physically/mentally (no need to look like an RPG) or explain better, like the MC getting undercover;

- It's implicit why MC wants to go back to Earth, so after all the context shown it sounds weird "but I just want to go home" when you're on a spaceship in the future where, when possible, you travel to the universe and meet other species. It could be that Aisha influences him that the robots are lying or that he has a better reason to visit Earth;

- I don't know the cultural implications of Aisha in the story, I'll just assume it's a fetish;

- Apparently MC is horny in bed and hasn't been distracted by Aisha's big ass. I don't know about you, but the masturbation could have happened;

- It's an interesting child-mother roleplay mechanic;

Thanks for your patience and good work!
Thank You for the intelligent and helpful feedback.

Reactions: GiuGiu
Jul 4, 2018
I usually wait until there is more content before I play but said fuk it lol. Wont leave a review yet because not enough content for that but my takeaways so far are ... 1. Love the premise of human extinction and the universe being ran by sentient sex dolls lol. 2. The models are hot 3. Aisha is thicc as fuk. she got ass for days...cant wait for the updates because this looks like the kind of ridiculous that is right up my alley

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
oof... that's rough, i hope you don't lose spirit from it, as we're all already mentioned here your early concept pitch has a promising start and caught our interest

listen... this may enrage some others here who actually looking forward for the shota content, but for me personally, i'd be totally fine if you decide to "grow" the mc up a bit more, just to avoid the ban-hammer

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
What the heck? What is going on? They did that to this game but cant handle with Milfy City? WTF!
this happened because the dev, mentioned planned fetishes on the patreon, which included items that goes against their policy .. they didn't even review the game i think, just by looking at the fetishes listed in game/planned.. the call was taken

edit;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
this happened because the dev, mentioned planned fetishes on the patreon, which included items that goes against their policy .. they didn't even review the game i think, just by looking at the fetishes listed in game/planned.. the call was taken

edit;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
AHHH Gotcha.... Still They need to squeeze out Isctor on Milfy City... They arent squeeze his balls enough...

Kaay

Dec 2, 2019
hey there :)
dont let it affect u in any negative way or lower your spirit .. there is lots who liked your work and cant wait for more and those people wont care where they can support you as long as they can support you

try ( subscribestar ) for your vision and what your planning on adding to the game like loli & incest and such i think its much better for you than patreon and wont let you give up everything in return check it it might solve this issue for you
( i have pretty much no info about it tho so its on you to check on the rules and such )
best of luck and wish u the best :)

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
hey there :)
dont let it affect u in any negative way or lower your spirit .. there is lots who liked your work and cant wait for more and those people wont care where they can support you as long as they can support you

try ( subscribestar ) for your vision and what your planning on adding to the game like loli & incest and such i think its much better for you than patreon and wont let you give up everything in return check it it might solve this issue for you
( i have pretty much no info about it tho so its on you to check on the rules and such )
best of luck and wish u the best :)
Thank you for your support ❤

Reactions: TNVL
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes