Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
Could you please give me some honest feedback?

Yes, and so far I'm enjoying it. It's a simple but fun game, I'm looking forward to seeing the story unfold. Keep creating and not ball for those who only say things denigrating the game, pay attention only to those who say something constructive (be it positive or negative). No more luck and keep up the great work.
P.S.: Sorry for my English.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
This one is painful for me personally lol. I want to try it so bad... but unfortunately I'm afflicted with a personal disgust for hairy bushes, to the point where that single thing is a hard stop for me. Which is a shame, because everything else in it looks so hot! :ROFLMAO:

Btw that is not me knocking bushes, or people who like them. To each their own. Different strokes and all that. People can each have their own individual and unique turn ons and turn offs, even if they might seem silly to others. And that just sadly happens to be one of my biggest personal offs, to the point where it actually makes me gag haha. But nonetheless I wanted to compliment the dev on everything else in the screenshots and wish them luck with their game. Cheers.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
More criticism
Well I don't like shota MCs, but that's a personal preference. As for what you could get constructive criticism, isn't there yet. You have the bases covered by not having atrocious English and the renders aren't fucked up either, but for the rest, at this stage the game is just too short to be judged constructively.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Well I don't like shota MCs, but that's a personal preference. As for what you could get constructive criticism, isn't there yet. You have the bases covered by not having atrocious English and the renders aren't fucked up either, but for the rest, at this stage the game is just too short to be judged constructively.
I don't agree about the shota-style MC, I'm perfectly fine with that but otherwise I agree with EZ8it. You've got the basis of something good here, the renders are well done, it's readable and the story isn't an unintelligible mess so it's already better than a majority of the stuff on this site. Anything past that it's hard to say until the content is fleshed out a bit more but I like what you've got so far.

EDIT: 17MOONKEYS, you said there's new content with this update? Do you mean the short morning scene where the robot brings in clothes or is there more that I somehow missed?

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
*personal preference*

Bitches/tsundere = bad -> normal/grounded = okay -> submissive/supportive = better ;)
Let us punish bad narcism behavior and let us make them a more "friendly" person, then let us corrupt them into the "better" version of them :devilish:
Other than that I agree with both of the previous posters ^^
Looking good so far in game mechanic and beginning story.
Keep up your path and give us more to judge ...

good luck 17MOONKEYS ... I keep an eye open for your future updates *bookmarked*

*edit* Your vote is hard - all three of them have "something" unique to love (maybe exept of the jungle between Aishas legs^^)

Last edited:

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
Personally, I highly disapprove of the newest version.

- Can't really call this an update. It feels like you added around 20 more sentences, hardly anything worth posting yet.
- The "clothing" choice is...questionable? I think it's supposed to be funny, yet maybe I just don't get the joke.

I would highly reccomend longer breaks in the upload of new versions, as to frequent "insignificant" updates may put many people off from clicking on a new update in the first place.
Kinda like that "the boy who cried wolf" fable, if you update every few days, noone is gonna bother checking them all.

Overall the game hasn't really changed from the last time I saw this, so haven't really got more to add. Goodspeed 17Moonkeys!

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
I would highly reccomend longer breaks in the upload of new versions, as to frequent "insignificant" updates may put many people off from clicking on a new update in the first place.
Kinda like that "the boy who cried wolf" fable, if you update every few days, noone is gonna bother checking them all.
You're right.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
So despite it being called UFO thats a no on: Aliens, Abduction and Experiments then?

The game can be whatever it wants I just want to be clear on what to expect.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Honestest Feedback???
1637371144264.png

This made me download ..... time to get the Motorboat going.
have not played yet, however a bit more variety of bodies and... IMO, Less extreme fetishes. saw a Lot of 'requests' for freak kinks. i think it would loses ground quickly and would fail to pass the trial of time, but if ya just want a krazy 'higher' rendered fapfest... well.. It's Your Game. :censored: o_O :devilish:

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Its just expectations of UFOs doing UFO things were raised. But it seems to be mostly vanilla and robot girls if Im understanding?

Thats totally fine it just seems like the UFO part isnt adding to the game. Maybe add some abducting cows for food just for thematic value? Edit Or maybe low gravity sex.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
So despite it being called UFO thats a no on: Aliens, Abduction and Experiments then?
i think the question is... is this an experiment that the aliens are doing, or will there be such content?
premise is 'Not so much about the UFO', but rather the events in the far future.
as before, we, the audience, want to KNOW what to expect. IMO don't throw a bone trying to catch a dog (get us to give you the story or ideas). just give us what you got.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes