17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
No new updates for 4 months?
I was so much enjoying this game. Very hot concept, models, playful plot and execution.
I really like him fucking the muslim and his grandma. Layla is my favorite of this game so far, though. She is PERFECT for my taste. Everything exactly right.
But when a game goes more than 2 months without an update, I start to forget the storyline. I may recall glimpses, but I can't recall how the scenes flowed. Their order, etc.
Moolinda is a bit extreme. People take "big breasts and big butts" to far sometimes. And there are PLENTY of other characters that are already over the top. Grandma, Aisha and the Captain are all already huge breasted and butted.
I hope that you'll focus more on normal-sized, slender and petite girls for your characters. The futa in the bar scene was beautiful. But again, Layla is my favorite. I'd like 3 more similar to her, but with different colors and features.
Maybe you could add a "young grandma" or "young mom" clone. The intro scene was pretty hot. And him fucking a clone of his young mom would interest me.
I'm back at work as a interstate truck driver due to a patreon removed me, so the game making slow. I am quit next month. I will think about your ideas.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i still will play this game not much in to chick's with dick's. the othere wemon are hot and i hope the mc is the only man to fuck the girls i am sure the she male will have her turn. it look's kinda crazy even with the earth gone i hope he also clone's are find's a way to get his mother there too.

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
i still will play this game not much in to chick's with dick's. the othere wemon are hot and i hope the mc is the only man to fuck the girls i am sure the she male will have her turn. it look's kinda crazy even with the earth gone i hope he also clone's are find's a way to get his mother there too.
Working on it every single day.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
I'm back at work as a interstate truck driver due to a patreon removed me, so the game making slow. I am quit next month. I will think about your ideas.
ahhh that would explain why no updates... so you're going to quit developing the game next month?? or is it that you're going to quit being a truck driver?? well i don't blame you, you got to pay them bills and driving is a paying job... hope you find time in the future to finish this game

Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
ahhh that would explain why no updates... so you're going to quit developing the game next month?? or is it that you're going to quit being a truck driver?? well i don't blame you, you got to pay them bills and driving is a paying job... hope you find time in the future to finish this game
I quit my job and make the game every day.
Welcome

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
You would think all the crazy shit he sees out on the open road would be a non stop gold mine of ideas and free time to verbally code while he is driving.
Just living next to freeway - highway off ramp interchange, I see some crazy shit all the time, hear even more.

Like this one time an actual real life gta like shoot out between darkened out vehicles and a local gang (that was never broadcast on local or national news) that I saw.
No, I was not standing their watching meanwhile, bullets be flying.

Reactions: whiterussian1974

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
You would think all the crazy shit he sees out on the open road would be a non stop gold mine of ideas and free time to verbally code while he is driving.
Just living next to freeway - highway off ramp interchange, I see some crazy shit all the time, hear even more.

Like this one time an actual real life gta like shoot out between darkened out vehicles and a local gang (that was never broadcast on local or national news) that I saw.
No, I was not standing their watching meanwhile, bullets be flying.
What do you mean?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
What I mean if you re just chilling in the drivers seat rolling over that black top doing a cool 50 or so mph you ain't got nothing but time in between point A and point B.

There are bunch of apps and software that you could use to code, just by dictation.
here are some: I am not endorsing these as your personal mileage may vary depending on use case, environment and technical know how in implementation.

Getting ideas from seeing people being crazy out on the open road should be self explanatory.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
4.00 star(s) 119 Votes