Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1725371

It will be as the patrons vote. If the majority says no, then it won't happen.
I have to say I'm reconsidering becoming a patron. Polls can be a good way to get people engaged with the development process but this is the third one in a short time that appears to be contradicting something that is already in the game. Game design by committee is a terrible practice and nothing good will come of it, if that's how things are going to go then perhaps I was overly optimistic about how good the game will end up being.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
I don't think you should put out polls which contradict the story or direction which you first tried to map out for the game .. 17MOONKEYS ... this is further diving audiences, be it kinks or MCs height, don't go too overboard with fetishes or choices that may break the support for the game on patreon, people here on f95 will list of their fetishes but won't take responsibility if game is badly received because they're aren't supporting you on patreon.. let the MC be small & no futa... those were the poll results... try to post game development with teasers or captains log on patreon to keep engagement high among patreons

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 1722694

Should the main character grow up in future updates? What do you think?
I could imagine that you find a young girl that helps you in a quest and in the future, she turns 18 and you could finally have your ways with her?

Random thought - What if you develop a time machine that you can go in the future and return to the present and many scenarios could be created from this. Going in a planet and placing monster girl seeds could then become alien girls in the future ;).

High stretch big brain move - Your present self requires a high-tech weapon or AI that takes years to develop, start developing the project in the present, go in the time machine to your future self, grab the weapon and go back to the present.

There's so much potential with present and future self to create really cool stories.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I'm just starting to learn animation. This is my first game. Perhaps the animation will be added after the end of the game.
3D animation can get rough very harshly on human characters. Slight weird movement, facial expressions and it can look very weird. I'd recommend laying out all the static frames first and finish your first game. Then perhaps adding some animation afterward. It doesn't add that much value for the effort it takes and if not done properly it can decrease the quality of your game :/ You'll have to animate the pose anyways for the static shots, so you could practice while posing too.

Just suggesting a safe way.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes