Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2021-05-02.10394/

• Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]
Is it family if there was no ceremony for a family binding? Here we have zero cultural, religious or legal binding of the MC and the other human woman. People can call themselves whatever they want, but without legality or cultural connections in place it can't be called that tag. Currently these are basically "sex names" for the fettishes they have now, regardless of what prompted these fetishes.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Ms. Aisha is great.. Continue with her, bro..
Hopefully her weight reduction exercise works. Not sure what she was like from the waist down before the injections but she's so huge now it's a little distracting from the story (in a not good way).

She's beautiful, don't get me wrong, just too big below the waist for my tastes. I know a LOT of people will like her so it's fine, I'll deal, just think the Captain is more proportional.

• Angry
Reactions: Goretaint

Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
so I just got done playing to the game and I have to say this game needs a ton of work if it plans to succeed.

My thoughts:

Models: They look decent they are not horrible but they also don't stand out per say games like apocalust id rate them a 7 out of 10 could you some polish.

gameplay: I am fine with kinetic style or few choices not every game has to be a sandbox grindfest.

Story: I have to admit I am a sucker for the space trope style setting I think it has potential but the writing could use some checking and the scenes could use some work making them more sexy and more alive.

now for my biggest problems with the game based on what I read on this forum and on patreon I feel like the game has no identity at all, I feel like the dev wants to work or should I say create on his version of the game with fetishes such as straight,shota,trap futa,monster girls,chubby girls but his patreons want a more generic harem style vanilla game, which I feel like the dev is torn between creating something he want or something that will keep his patrons happy and make him more money.

I will say that id prefer if the dev worked on what he wants to create and adds a little bit of everything even if some patreons get mad at him, because at the end of the day at the state the game is right now with little to no animations and going the vanilla incest,pregnancy,big tits harem route the game will have some serious competition against games that literally do all of this in a better way no disrespect to the dev since there is already an oversaturated market of them.

I suggest the devs experiments with the gam with different genres and doesnt just stick to one thing so he can find his core audience with time otherwise I dont see the game suceeding to be honest at least not against some of the big vanilla games out there like my new life, summertime saga,milfcreek,apocalust among others already doing the same.

I like the look at the mc he feels like a a breathe of fresh air from the tipical mcs but even from that point the dev is getting bullied to change him.

I think at the end of the day its up to the dev to take a decision what he wants to do if he wants to create the game he wants and risk his current patrons or continue to work on the game his patrons want for money and keeping the game straight pure vanilla according to his patrons tastes even if he doesn't enjoy what he is making and ultimately changing the game according to what they like and don't like.
It's "Per se" btw I know you thought there'd be no Latin today...wrong.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have a little idea 17MOONKEYS what if we turn Alfred into the trap? Like further in the game we find an offline trap sex doll during a mission and we transfer Alfred into it
It being offline and hidden would probably be a good idea, a problem with introducing a trap would be that in this world males are either very rare or unheard of. See his attacker at the end of the last update, calling him a good girl instead of a good boy when he dropped his gun.

Libita

Mar 25, 2019
I get the impression that all characters are very well endowed and have thick hips. If this is a fetish you're specifically aiming for, then by all means. Otherwise I would include a bigger variation in builds, since people have some different tastes and background-wise the dolls should reflect that?

Also, if you will actually get to use that master operator routine on a few of the dolls, then you should add Slave and maybe Mind Control tags, depending on how it will play out.

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes