Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Interesting...I’ll think about it.
i didn't want to be mean or anything. do what you want its your game and the taste of you and your supporters. i totally respect that i just was a bit sad and surprised especially after i saw the lovely ladies you created. but don't get pushed by my comment into a direction you don't want i just wrote my expections and my opinion. thats all.

and cool you think about it hahahahaha

good luck

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
>Could you please give me some honest feedback?

Kinetic novels are literally the worst tag/game design. The same can be achieved from a CG rip. Some choice/semblance of it is better than having absolutely 0
Opinion! :cautious: KN are Very nice if you want to just sit back and enjoy a well written story. (and maybe not have to use your 'other' hand to make odd choices.) having choices IS nice sometimes but only when the writing and choice are important. too many VN's have choices that are a waste of time and disrupt the flow of the game and are there simply to please people who 'want/demand' choices . much in the same way that 'futu' is trending now. not everybody wants dicks in the face at every turn. :whistle::coffee:

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
so now having a prologue, i would like to finally give you some feedback. before, not that there was a problem, but man is on lawn, man is abducted by ufo, sexy times are had by all 1000 years later, seems sufficient. not grounds for conversation, but if that entire era was inconsequential to the plot, then no more needs to be told. now there is more (kinda) so let me start.

firstly, character models. holy shit, them are some busty women. and i love busty women. not much for the hijab thing, would prefer they didnt exist, but to each their own. i have yet to see a woman in here that did not appeal to me. keep up the good work on that front?

secondly, now that i have more to discuss than it seems like it may be interesting later, im not a fan of incest (would prefer characters with personalities over constant mentions of a familial bond to jerk off to), but i understand some people like it, and i have gotten used to ignoring the insane babbling dialogue that comes from family fucking (dick is already inside, but youre my son, but youre my mom, repeat ad nauseum, skip until something actually sexy is said), so i dont think i can complain any further from that point. i dont like having to hear more of that, but you make your story, and i will ignore the bullshit that everybody who wants to fuck their sister but cant wants put into every game.

thirdly, i like the droid being your narrator, kinda? an actual character that fills in the gaps the characters shouldnt know, because its a reservoir of data, of sorts? i also like the overall premise, with the sex dolls taking over because humanity died out but they can be artificially made, and as yet unseen antagonists trying to fuck things up for everything? gives an even better excuse to create every female character as an exaggerated bimbo (or at least any that you want, im fine with other busty women too, as long as they are busty) without leaving room for the mosquito bite crew to come in and complain how real women dont look like that (pro tip: there are lots of women that look like that, naturally, and many that look like that through surgical means, i literally used to work with a girl that had double d cups easily, a big round bouncy ass, and a waist i could put my hands around and my fingers would be touching, and she was only 19, wasnt caused by years of surgery, could easily pass for some of the models in this game with the right makeup). i also like a good hero story, kinda classic, but it works. kid wants to save everyone and get his dick wet at the same time. get to it, bud.

the story seems a little disconnected right now, so its hard to judge how everything will pan out, but i assume that you have an idea of how to tie it together, and plenty of movies and books have done the back and forth thing with missing information until its relevant, so as long as you make it work, keep going. if youre winging it, you might want to have a goal of how everything intertwines otherwise people will be angry when they find out that surprise twist you just came up with is too surprising....

i am interested to see where it goes. keep your pimp hand strong, 17moonkeys.

garyH

May 25, 2017
Why does this game have a loli tag? Looking through the images, there doesn't appear to be an even remotely loli looking character in this game.

Deleted member 3994251

adult fairy tales
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2021
so now having a prologue, i would like to finally give you some feedback. before, not that there was a problem, but man is on lawn, man is abducted by ufo, sexy times are had by all 1000 years later, seems sufficient. not grounds for conversation, but if that entire era was inconsequential to the plot, then no more needs to be told. now there is more (kinda) so let me start.

firstly, character models. holy shit, them are some busty women. and i love busty women. not much for the hijab thing, would prefer they didnt exist, but to each their own. i have yet to see a woman in here that did not appeal to me. keep up the good work on that front?

secondly, now that i have more to discuss than it seems like it may be interesting later, im not a fan of incest (would prefer characters with personalities over constant mentions of a familial bond to jerk off to), but i understand some people like it, and i have gotten used to ignoring the insane babbling dialogue that comes from family fucking (dick is already inside, but youre my son, but youre my mom, repeat ad nauseum, skip until something actually sexy is said), so i dont think i can complain any further from that point. i dont like having to hear more of that, but you make your story, and i will ignore the bullshit that everybody who wants to fuck their sister but cant wants put into every game.

thirdly, i like the droid being your narrator, kinda? an actual character that fills in the gaps the characters shouldnt know, because its a reservoir of data, of sorts? i also like the overall premise, with the sex dolls taking over because humanity died out but they can be artificially made, and as yet unseen antagonists trying to fuck things up for everything? gives an even better excuse to create every female character as an exaggerated bimbo (or at least any that you want, im fine with other busty women too, as long as they are busty) without leaving room for the mosquito bite crew to come in and complain how real women dont look like that (pro tip: there are lots of women that look like that, naturally, and many that look like that through surgical means, i literally used to work with a girl that had double d cups easily, a big round bouncy ass, and a waist i could put my hands around and my fingers would be touching, and she was only 19, wasnt caused by years of surgery, could easily pass for some of the models in this game with the right makeup). i also like a good hero story, kinda classic, but it works. kid wants to save everyone and get his dick wet at the same time. get to it, bud.

the story seems a little disconnected right now, so its hard to judge how everything will pan out, but i assume that you have an idea of how to tie it together, and plenty of movies and books have done the back and forth thing with missing information until its relevant, so as long as you make it work, keep going. if youre winging it, you might want to have a goal of how everything intertwines otherwise people will be angry when they find out that surprise twist you just came up with is too surprising....

i am interested to see where it goes. keep your pimp hand strong, 17moonkeys.
Thanks for your feedback.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Opinion! :cautious: KN are Very nice if you want to just sit back and enjoy a well written story. (and maybe not have to use your 'other' hand to make odd choices.) having choices IS nice sometimes but only when the writing and choice are important. too many VN's have choices that are a waste of time and disrupt the flow of the game and are there simply to please people who 'want/demand' choices . much in the same way that 'futu' is trending now. not everybody wants dicks in the face at every turn. :whistle::coffee:
personally im not a huge fan of the kinetic novel, but agree with your points. sometimes adding choices just for choices sake just makes it more tedious. if the story seems interesting and there are lots of busty women, i am not against checking out a kinetic novel. the downside is, of course, if the story isnt well written or interesting, you have nothing other than busty women, and i can see that anywhere. something with gaming elements can fall back on interesting gaming instead of stellar writing. well, unless that sucks too. i personally think the best route is to make what you feel comfortable with, trying to force in choices or something when you dont really want them is only going to make it a chore to create and a chore for people to read....

4.00 star(s) 119 Votes