Limita

Oct 5, 2019
also, for some reason when you repeat the female magician's scene she gives you money 2 times, idk if it's a bug or not, but it's worth checking it out
1698521028242.png

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
damn, I think that all texts that refer that the number of lewd things that you did with your chest increased is written as bust size
Fireball and bust size fixed. I think the money one is just a bug with the original game.

Reactions: Limita

Ju-Ju_Bee2006

Jul 13, 2018
I really appreciated the complete save, but I decided to try playing through on my own... When/how do we start recruiting new party members? I have beaten the first two floors and initially the fox lady sounded like she would join me, but she still just gives hint text. Overall the lack of party members has only been an issue for bosses, but if I missed a recruitment it would make my life easier.

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
for some reason the official RPG Maker MV editor can't read your plugin.js file. Do you know what's causing this?

1698535533888.png

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
Also having the black screen issue, does it only work on windows 10 or is it because of something else?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Also having the black screen issue, does it only work on windows 10 or is it because of something else?
I've got black screen one startup as well.

Maybe, though it'd be the first RPGMaker game I've seen that needed windows 10. I'm on windows 7 (old, PC that I really need to replace) and haven't had issues with any other rpgmaker game.

Knowing the issues with Karryn's prison with steam, I tested closing steam. No luck, downloaded the patch just now, no luck. I wondered if it was a file length issue (windows can't recognize files with too long of a name and requires re-extracting with fewer characters in the file path), no luck with or without patch. I also left it open for a while, in case it was taking a long time to load. I also tested running in administrator mode.

So something is obviously up with it for a bunch of us.

May 19, 2019

Maybe, though it'd be the first RPGMaker game I've seen that needed windows 10. I'm on windows 7 (old, PC that I really need to replace) and haven't had issues with any other rpgmaker game.

Knowing the issues with Karryn's prison with steam, I tested closing steam. No luck, downloaded the patch just now, no luck. I wondered if it was a file length issue (windows can't recognize files with too long of a name and requires re-extracting with fewer characters in the file path), no luck with or without patch. I also left it open for a while, in case it was taking a long time to load. I also tested running in administrator mode.

i think its RAM issue because this game needs to runs in ddr4 not ddr3 RAM that most windows 7 users have idk tho

• Angry
Reactions: Arabesque

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
i think its RAM issue because this game needs to runs in ddr4 not ddr3 RAM that most windows 7 users have idk tho
If it does require ddr4 ram, that would be the issue for me (IIRC ddr4 was just introduced around when or slightly after I built my PC). Though a quick look into the differences in ddr3 vs ddr4, I cannot fathom why this would require ddr4. It just seems like ddr4 is more energy efficient, and can be run at a faster clock speed with the same cooling as a ddr3.

Lanytai

Jul 31, 2017
I wonder how are the chances of this one getting an uncensored version/patch. I'll hold on from downloading it for a while just in case something pops up.

monarch

Jul 18, 2017
Just a black screen. Does not respond to f5, can someone help with this please?
black screen, nothing works

I figured this out, the font file isn't supported by windows 7, same issue as laura of zero moon, but this required a different fix as the font was referenced in a different way from laura of zero moon. i converted it to a open webfont file

extract the files into www/fonts, replacing the css, and should work.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes