3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gameil

The Horny Gamer
Uploader
Sep 12, 2017
RJ119247_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A first-person fighting action game. Depending on the technique, it can be a third person perspective. For those who want to be hit by women during fighting.
You are a champion who's won many fighting tournaments. Now you have decided to join the underground arena in search of better opponents. But the first opponent was a delicate woman who didn't appear to be a fighter...​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-31
Release Date: 2014-03-17
Developer: Boko877 -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.03
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Sequel: Ultimate Fighting Girl: Type B
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thank you TheBlueKnight for the share!
RJ119247_img_smp1.jpg RJ119247_img_smp2.jpg RJ119247_img_smp3.jpg

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Is this really RPGM?
(Legit asking, cus I didn't know RPGM could have setting up/graphics set that way with real live fighting)

Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
For anyone checking this out for the first time check out the other games made by Boko877

Ultimate Fighting Girl - old type - 1.06 - https://f95zone.to/threads/ultimate-fighting-girl-old-type-1-06-english.42206/
Ultimate Fighting Girl - old type - 2.08 - https://f95zone.to/threads/ultimate-fighting-girl-old-type-2-08-english.42209/
Ultimate Fighting Girl 2 - https://f95zone.to/threads/ultimate-fighting-girl-2-v0-2-1a-boko877.28003
Girl Beats Hero Chapter 1 -
Girl Beats Hero Chapter 2 - https://f95zone.to/threads/girl-beats-hero-v0-3-0a-boko877.7312/

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Does this have actual sex/nudity ?? I see the tags but no images.
I ripped the rgss2a files and didn't see any. However, it is over 7000 images in a very horribly laid out 70+ folder structure with auto-number filenames, so I didn't exactly check every single file, just a thumbnail glance of every folder. Didn't see any "titfuck" but if it is in there my money would be on the boobs being in the bikini.

Pretty much all of the images are a girl in a micro bikini doing some poses, high kicks, grappling, and throwing a transparent blue body around the ring.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Games from boko never contain real sex. It's just seduction move and kiss. And never nudity too.
But it's not impossible for the MC to cum or to be masturbated by the girls.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
it's amazing people can pull this kind of stuff with RPG maker engines, heck even older engines can pull such feats as bullet hells

Reactions: Big_Daddy_H

Sunshaded

Jul 14, 2018
I'm shocked I never noticed this wasn't on f95. To me, the scenes are hotter than type B's. Personality-wise, Linea likes to grope and sexually humiliate her opponents mid-match, in contrast to type B's Mia who is more of a fighter at heart.

Info about Linea:

Btw, the translation for the original UFG was done by TOZO, the same person who did type B's translation and the early TL for GBH. It's bad, unfortunately, though better than pure MTL. But the original UFG and type B don't have much of a plot anyway. So it's just that the girls' mocking comments are very different from the Japanese.

No nudity but plenty of sexual stuff, like rubbing her ass against his crotch until he cums. This is in contrast to type B's less sexual style that's more about depicting a sexy woman physically manhandling a guy.

Reactions: Wakabayashi

Wakabayashi

Sep 12, 2018
No nudity but plenty of sexual stuff, like rubbing her ass against his crotch until he cums. This is in contrast to type B's less sexual style that's more about depicting a sexy woman physically manhandling a guy.
I see. It's not for me then :/ , thanks for the info anyway :) .

The titfuck tag should be removed i think.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes