Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
What a mess. At least the full version didn't had the start crash. So you could actually start the game and probably get plack screens when the missing render should appear.
Btw I found a way/ to skip extraction of those problematic files (I think that game would work 99% fine without em). Not sure that game worth it but for future may help in such cases. to check corrupt files "rpaExtract -l archive.rpa" and "pause" at next line of bat file.
1709328262840.png

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
It's a bit tricky but I managed to fix it but u would get english only version anyway u can already have japanese version so to convert it to english u should attached extract files in main game folder with overwrite old files and delete Game_EN.exe.
Game_EN.exe is Enigma VB packed archive that I've extracted with Universal Extractor tool and and edited system.json file after that. UAGC Enigma extractor not working here btw most likely because of older version (would update it after tests).
Hey man, thanks for the tool, I don't know if you can help me, it's a little off topic, I wanted to correct a patch (small syntax errors), but the patch is a "Game_en.exe" try to unzip this with the universal extractor tool and with 7zip but I can't find the .json files to do it, I only get what is shown in the image.

cap.png
I'm missing something but I'm not sure what it is.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hey man, thanks for the tool, I don't know if you can help me, it's a little off topic, I wanted to correct a patch (small syntax errors), but the patch is a "Game_en.exe" try to unzip this with the universal extractor tool and with 7zip but I can't find the .json files to do it, I only get what is shown in the image.

View attachment 3404433
I'm missing something but I'm not sure what it is.
Try to use Enigma VB unpacker in UAGC or as separate tool. Also UAGC RPGM MV/MZ compressor have a feature to upack such files but it would be merged with game.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Try to use Enigma VB unpacker in UAGC or as separate tool. Also UAGC RPGM MV/MZ compressor have a feature to upack such files but it would be merged with game.
Thanks for the response, I was seeing that your application can repackage unity games, do you know of any tool to obtain the monobehavior of unity games from 2020 onwards?

I was originally using Asset Bundle Extractor, which works great for unity 2019 or earlier, but it is not compatible with newer ones.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks for the response, I was seeing that your application can repackage unity games, do you know of any tool to obtain the monobehavior of unity games from 2020 onwards?

I was originally using Asset Bundle Extractor, which works great for unity 2019 or earlier, but it is not compatible with newer ones.
What about Assest Studio? I've not used it in ages, so it might not even work.

Reactions: loikl

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

Try . Or if u wanna get source code but most likely without ability to put it back (at least if u not Unity guru). Btw UABE had v3 that can handle new Unity versions but anyway UABEA is way better for it coz it updates much more for now and should have almost all that UABE have with some additional features.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
What about Assest Studio? I've not used it in ages, so it might not even work.

That's good, but, at least from some tests I did, it didn't work with a Unity 2021 game, and it also doesn't allow you to re-import modified files.

Try . Or if u wanna get source code but most likely without ability to put it back (at least if u not Unity guru). Btw UABE had v3 that can handle new Unity versions but anyway UABEA is way better for it coz it updates much more for now and should have almost all that UABE have with some additional features.
Excellent, it works very well for new versions, there is only the detail that I cannot find the texts of games that use the Naninovel extension, but the previous version did not do that either, so it is already a win.

Thank you.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
(install on UAGC v2.7.9):
- For RenPy (both main and avif/AV1) compressor added support for RenPy SDK building v7.7.1 and v8.2.1 (don't forget to install included SDK's 1st)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
(install on UAGC v2.7.9):
- For RenPy (both main and avif/AV1) compressor added support for RenPy SDK building v7.7.1 and v8.2.1 (don't forget to install included SDK's 1st)
Just to let you know, no idea if you will see it in GCR, someone requested Nasty City [2024-02-15] [Sneaky Snake Dev], using detection tool it comes up with a note that only megalol, the creator of UAGC is doing the compressions for this game. Just letting you know someone is wanting it.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Just to let you know, no idea if you will see it in GCR, someone requested Nasty City [2024-02-15] [Sneaky Snake Dev], using detection tool it comes up with a note that only megalol, the creator of UAGC is doing the compressions for this game. Just letting you know someone is wanting it.
It's build on new VIS version that still unhacked and chances that it will be done in future are very low since man was doing it said that not interested in it any more. It concerns this game and that one too so probably I'll remove notice from AGED about be able to compress VIS engine since probably all new VIS games would be uncompressable.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's build on new VIS version that still unhacked and chances that it will be done in future are very low since man was doing it said that not interested in it any more. It concerns this game and that one too so probably I'll remove notice from AGED about be able to compress VIS engine since probably all new VIS games would be uncompressible.
Alright, well you might want to notify that person who requested it. The post in question is here. They requested it again to, I guess I can always just quote your comment and make a reply to them.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Here we go again with the stupid xp3 files. Most up to date UAGC version.
and are some of the example files that don't get smaller at all. In all I got the 5,7 GB file game down to 4.x GB so not much.

The full game is not yet posted. If you need it let me know.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Here we go again with the stupid xp3 files. Most up to date UAGC version.
and are some of the example files that don't get smaller at all. In all I got the 5,7 GB file game down to 4.x GB so not much.

The full game is not yet posted. If you need it let me know.
Yea, better gimme link (not mega and not pixeldrain if possible coz of download limits) to full game to test. Video in amv format so I don't think there are anything I can do about it since amv encoder GUI only as far as I know and not command line. About images, its have not only have non-latin names but also placed in folders with JP names and images are in tlg format and there are also no GUI encoder as far as I know but it seems that sometimes kirikiri games can read tlg that was converted to png but I need to check it 1st.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yea, better gimme link (not mega and not pixeldrain if possible coz of download limits) to full game to test. Video in amv format so I don't think there are anything I can do about it since amv encoder GUI only as far as I know and not command line. About images, its have not only have non-latin names but also placed in folders with JP names and images are in tlg format and there are also no GUI encoder as far as I know but it seems that sometimes kirikiri games can read tlg that was converted to png but I need to check it 1st.
If you want to compress it and post it instead. The game thread should be made somewhen in the evening (EU time)

megalol Thread is here if you want to post it: https://f95zone.to/threads/criminal-border-part-2-purple-software.199338/

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
If you want to compress it and post it instead. The game thread should be made somewhen in the evening (EU time)

megalol Thread is here if you want to post it: https://f95zone.to/threads/criminal-border-part-2-purple-software.199338/
Nah, not gonna compress since it's to much efforts to test if all works fine. I've made some adjustments here and there in next UAGC version so if u want u can try to compress it again when I'll post it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Nah, not gonna compress since it's to much efforts to test if all works fine. I've made some adjustments here and there in next UAGC version so if u want u can try to compress it again when I'll post it.
Normally the only thing you have to test for KiriKiri is if it loads into the Main Manu (if there is music) and into the game to the first CG. (At least thats what I do)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Normally the only thing you have to test for KiriKiri is if it loads into the Main Manu (if there is music) and into the game to the first CG. (At least thats what I do)
No, this is more complicated case coz it has tlg, png (before compression) and would have png and jpg after compression instead. U need to compress images in some big xp3 files (like patch) 2 times. 1st time with disabled "compress images to png", video and audio and 2nd time with all enabled + "extreme png compression" to compress files with non-latin names coz it's almost impossible to make work non-latin fix coz in 1st case some png files would be renamed to jpg coz even with "extreme png compression" enabled non trasparent ~4Mb > 4k res images would stay big since already compressed by dev.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
No, this is more complicated case coz it has tlg, png (before compression) and would have png and jpg after compression instead. U need to compress images in some big xp3 files (like patch) 2 times. 1st time with disabled "compress images to png", video and audio and 2nd time with all enabled + "extreme png compression" to compress files with non-latin names coz it's almost impossible to make work non-latin fix coz in 1st case some png files would be renamed to jpg coz even with "extreme png compression" enabled non trasparent ~4Mb > 4k res images would stay big since already compressed by dev.
Holy shit is that annoying. :KEK: I'll probably try once when you push the new version. If it ain't working it ain't working :HideThePain:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes