Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Size gets smaller when u pack pck file to 7z, rar, etc. After compression u get small exe file and big pck instead of one big exe. Did GodotPCKExplorer.Console.exe file work for u (opens and closes without error when u click it)?
Yeah it worked on both machine. But on the VM id didn't show anything compressed. On my PC it did but still was a big exe. Will try again when I have time. Probably tmrw.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yeah it worked on both machine. But on the VM id didn't show anything compressed. On my PC it did but still was a big exe. Will try again when I have time. Probably tmrw.
Try to run big exe at least 1 time before compressing. Usually files downloded from internet is blocked from some actions so maybe thats why it didn't cuts to small size so u either run it by clicking on it or in file properties do the unblock at mouse right click menu. Also try to put it to simple path like C:\games\WW. And not to wait again full time (in case pck file compresses good) just do audio compression or no compression at all since u need only to rip in this case.
unblock_a_file_win11_02.png

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol
I don't like to take away your peace of mind. But here's a challenge for you
https://f95zone.to/threads/secret-dawn-v0-1-haldane.194693/
:rolleyes::oops:
I can't help u here, game protected with custom encryption using . Probably for those who knows javascript for good can hack protection by injecting some function inside Art_Decrypterator3000.js that would scan all encrypted files and decrypt it to some folder on game start.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I can't help u here, game protected with custom encryption using . Probably for those who knows javascript for good can hack protection by injecting some function inside Art_Decrypterator3000.js that would scan all encrypted files and decrypt it to some folder on game start.
So it's better to forget it, I don't want to waste my time with a game with less than 1 gb :unsure:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Not really a bug, just mpon files.
Bug/feature request descriptionUAGC ver. (required for bug rep)OS, CPU, RAM, HDD/SDD (opt)Link to the game (req for bugrep)Link to specific file (optional)
No clue what .mpon files are (supposedly some kind of video file)NewestMagical Girl Seraphiere [v1.03] [MAGICAL PONPON] -

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: megalol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
(install on UAGC v2.7.7): Added Unity game engine compressor (highly experimental). Currently supported bundle types .bundle and .unity3d, since bundle types/extensions are limited only by developers fantasy, supported list of games probably should be very limited for now. Recommendations same as for Unity repack maker: if game already packs good with 7z (for example 3Gb packed -> 12Gb unpacked) that means it have uncompressed textures and probably no or small amount of bundles so compression usually is not worth in such case, enabling dds cruncher maybe would help here but currenly it's very slow and almost untested, maybe in future I'll try to make it work in ultrafast mode like it made for dds optimizer. Tested -> 1.5G after compressing and packing to 7z, probably on 2 and 3 parts of game it would work too. Repack maker currently supports more games and compresses images better but it's less safe (more chance to break the game) comparing new Unity compression method that works without repacking.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
The software I use to compress games would not detect what it was, even tried another one and kept erroring out.
It's kinda strange that u had problems with this game since it's usual RMPG MV game that detects and compresses fine with UAGC at default settings without any errors. Maybe u renamed game folder from "Kibo - Slow Fall V0.1.6WIN" to something like "Kibō - Slow Fall V0.1.6WIN" with non-latin "ō" that why it didn't worked?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Maybe u renamed game folder from "Kibo - Slow Fall V0.1.6WIN" to something like "Kibō - Slow Fall V0.1.6WIN" with non-latin "ō" that why it didn't worked?
Maybe, I did them all in a batch, and copied/pasted titles all in to a folder. It's already deleted anyway and someone already did it, so I'm guessing that was probably it and just didn't think anything of it at the time.

• Hey there
Reactions: megalol

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Well shit here we go agane. The usual KiriKiri shit with ages old Jpn games :/
Bug/feature request descriptionUAGC ver. (required for bug rep)OS, CPU, RAM, HDD/SDD (opt)Link to the game (req for bugrep)Link to specific file (optional)
It unpacks the xp3 file and the Compressed files count show the pngs but after wards it shows "png files: 0" and the size didnt changeMost up to datehttps://f95zone.to/threads/hitozumaman-haranda-kunoichi-tsumamigoro-final-swaneye.196989/
https://f95zone.to/threads/hara-min-saimin-nakadashi-kozukuri-sengen-final-swaneye.196962/
Both games had the same problem.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Well shit here we go agane. The usual KiriKiri shit with ages old Jpn games :/
It unpacks the xp3 file and the Compressed files count show the pngs but after wards it shows "png files: 0" and the size didnt changeMost up to datehttps://f95zone.to/threads/hitozumaman-haranda-kunoichi-tsumamigoro-final-swaneye.196989/
https://f95zone.to/threads/hara-min-saimin-nakadashi-kozukuri-sengen-final-swaneye.196962/
Both games had the same problem.
Ecnrypted xp3 maybe? Can u post small fgimage9.xp3 file for analyzing from? Does those png files opens in images viewer?

Reactions: Discoplayer1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Don't think they are encrypted as I can unpack them with GaBro without problems. Also its compressing on of the xp3 normally (didn't check if it acutally reduced size though. But not the others and I stoped after the 3rd as I don't want to continue if it doesnt work.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Don't think they are encrypted as I can unpack them with GaBro without problems. Also its compressing on of the xp3 normally (didn't check if it acutally reduced size though. But not the others and I stoped after the 3rd as I don't want to continue if it doesnt work.

This file compresses fine. Do u know file names that have problems coz I need em to reproduce problem?

Reactions: Discoplayer1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
This file compresses fine. Do u know file names that have problems coz I need em to reproduce problem?
Its from the first game in the bug report, the bgimage.xp3 compresses fine. The bgm file too.
But the big one doesn't "fgimage.xp3" 2GB.

1709157109919.png

So I tested all xp3's except the small ones and the ones I suspect is only script. Its only the 2GB file that gives that specific error.

Also the file gives a different one:
1709157474556.png

Lets postpone this till tomorrow, cause I'll go to bed now. I know that smaller files on the other games had the error. (But I don't have the game myself anymore atm)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Its from the first game in the bug report, the bgimage.xp3 compresses fine. The bgm file too.
But the big one doesn't "fgimage.xp3" 2GB.

View attachment 3394878

So I tested all xp3's except the small ones and the ones I suspect is only script. Its only the 2GB file that gives that specific error.

Also the file gives a different one:
View attachment 3394887

Lets postpone this till tomorrow, cause I'll go to bed now. I know that smaller files on the other games had the error. (But I don't have the game myself anymore atm)
In next UAGC version I've fixed both problems. About video u probably not installed "Windows Media Encoder" on main UAGC compressors menu screen but anyway my fix should prevent deleting wmv files in such case. Btw fgimage.xp3 has 30k resolution png images so if u don't have more 16 Gb free RAM it could lead to crashes. Also images already compressed so u wouldn't get good compression, maybe I'll add extreme png compression feature to make it compress better (by cost of quality).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
It seems that something wrong with original archive.rpa file, all unpackers stuck at ~87% so zero size rpa bug after compression has nothing to do with UAGC...
View attachment 3401076
Weird I had to check the original game (to make sure the old version didn't need to be kept), it works fine. Maybe a file that breaks the unpacking?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes