HaldaneWorks

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2024
header1500x500.jpg

Overview:
Secret Dawn is an adventure RPG for adults full of intrigue, lust, and deception. Set in the near future, the player follows lovestruck rural commoners Jon and Eva as they are unwillingly led to participate in a world-famous game show called "Crucible". Their relationship will be put to the ultimate test, as they realize they have been made pawns in someone else's much larger, and more dangerous, game.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-20
Release Date: 2024-02-19
Developer: Haldane - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited:

HaldaneWorks

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2024
Cheers.

This needed a hotfix, which I implemented. I've updated the download links, should be fixed now.

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
Unavoidable netorare I wonder will it be where mc doesn't get to fuck at all or will it be extremely hard but still possible if not meh but if he does... Can he can to pop some virgins or will he get sloppy seconds hmmmm I'll check it out and see if I can figure out now but if not I'll wait and see

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
The tags "unavoidable ntr" and "virgin" are together a no-go. I like ntr but I wanna decide when she will get deflorated. There is no point in adding the virgin tag when you have pretty much no control about it. Its like adding this tag to a game where the girl losing her virginity in the first few seconds in the tutorial -.-

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
nice renders, any way to download or decrypt the images?

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
The tags "unavoidable ntr" and "virgin" are together a no-go. I like ntr but I wanna decide when she will get deflorated. There is no point in adding the virgin tag when you have pretty much no control about it. Its like adding this tag to a game where the girl losing her virginity in the first few seconds in the tutorial -.-
I agree buddy

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecretDawn-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​