HaldaneWorks

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2024
Yeah I'm searching every corner to see where it is but can't find it. There's like two instances of world exploration (first getting outside the shelter and after fixing grandma's issue) which difficults the task. Not a fan of subtlety, i like that but i can't dedicate as much time as i used to to games, and certainly not ero game, between working and with kids in the house it's almost impossible.

My review tho is the following: extremelly good potential, god tier models, excellent lore and writing (there's a really good build up in ambience and immersion). I didn't know this was meant to be an ntr game but i could smell it while playing it, im an expert on this genre lemme tell ya, every two steps i was like 'damn this could be great for an ntr story', stuff like finding odd changes in the house, having gf be far away and alone, ken helping her with the bodies, she being hot and a tease, props for that little comment on the fresh water in the village, great stuff. I also saw mc has a small dick, but i couldn't find that scene in-game yet but it's also a good ntr indicator.

Yeah i use it a lot, once again, not much of a pc player due to the previous reasons listed, it'd be great if there was an android alternative. Although i've noticed Joi can be a bitch with some games, usually those that are simpler and done straight without complex things are compatible but as soon as it has anthing strange to it it just doesn't open it.

Overall great game even in early state. Would appreciate some help on that scene tho lmao.
Hey man, thanks for the good comment! Very helpful with feedback.

This was truly just the "prologue" where I test out/introduce systems. As far as explicit content goes, it's going to ramp up pretty hard. So there will be both in-your-face and subtle sex content in the future. But the corruption of the femMC happens gradually, which I think is best for NTR games.

There's one hidden scene that's accessible after you helped grandma. Before you get to the river, at the hunting grounds, there's a note on the ground at the top of the map. It's got a clue of where to go to see the scene. It's just a small thing I put in for fun.

And you get the scene with Eva and Jon at the bed after the fight with the raiders. Basically you just need to lose less than 10 HP, in order to get that scene. I may add a HP bar for future scenes like this, to make it less of a mystery to players.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Umgenlied

vertlotus4

Nov 17, 2017
Sorry to hear that. It might be because of the encryption of media files. I'm not familiar with joiplay. If there's a big demand I'll look into it and maybe reconsider my encryption approach.

That sucks -- it crashes on launch? You're on Windows? Do you know if it's 32-bit or 64-bit? I'm trying to think of what might cause that.
I'm on 64-bit. It gave me an RPGM error, but I forgot what it was. I'll definitely come back next update to see if the issue is fixed on my end, cuz I'm pretty sure it's a me problem since I just upgraded my drive. Thank you for your hard work and response, game looks sick regardless

Reactions: HaldaneWorks

HaldaneWorks

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2024
I'm on 64-bit. It gave me an RPGM error, but I forgot what it was. I'll definitely come back next update to see if the issue is fixed on my end, cuz I'm pretty sure it's a me problem since I just upgraded my drive. Thank you for your hard work and response, game looks sick regardless
Maybe, but could also be an issue with the game. I've squashed a few bugs already since the release, so yeah, either way it will hopefully be fixed for next one. Thanks for your comment and see ya!

HaldaneWorks

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2024
So no more news... its not abandoned already right?
Not at all, have worked so much that I forgot to post another update until now:

Basically a couple weeks delay because I'm creating the most important assets of the game atm, and prioritizing getting them right.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lucasne and arimfan

Ivan_Cuckold

Mar 5, 2024
Authors, you're tired of making games on MZ, half of them don't work, don't launch and show an error, then when you start you can't see the interface, damn it's better to do it on MV What's going on for everyone ((((in short, I give a thumbs down:mad:(n)

HaldaneWorks

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2024
Authors, you're tired of making games on MZ, half of them don't work, don't launch and show an error, then when you start you can't see the interface, damn it's better to do it on MV What's going on for everyone ((((in short, I give a thumbs down:mad:(n)
Turn off Procedural Effects in the options. And wait for next update, it likely solves whatever bug you had.