EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Jun lives a peaceful life with Akari, his younger sister, and Sae, his neighbor. But one day, he is suddenly attacked by someone. As a matter of fact, the people who attacked him were Kunoichi (female Ninja)!? Their mission is not to make their family extinct. To achieve it, his semen is absolutely necessary.... "Make me pregnant, please." They soon try to milk his semen, but Sae saves him. Actually, Sae is Kunoichi as well. The Kunoichi who gets pregnant first is the winner! An epic battle for Jun starts now....​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-28
Release Date: 2010-05-14
Original Title: ひとづままん!! ~孕んだくノ一妻みごろ~
Developer: Swaneye -
Translator: sugoiVN
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Read the Installation Spoiler or the READ ME.txt file inside the folder
This Game needs Japanese Local to run.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
No Compression. Not sure why some of the pictures in the xp3 packs don't get compressed.

Honestly I'm probably done with JPN games for a while. Shit are they annoying. DIdn't even play it aside from testing that it works.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Means trojan saga finally ended. :KEK:
have one more. But not today :HideThePain: These old Japanese games are a pain. At least the last one didn't need a crack. But this one is so funky. Well the game is14/15 years old.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rabbit115

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
Language: English (MTL)
What kind of MTL are we talking about, tho?

Decent, legible DeepL or GPT stuff? Or just oldschool Google Translate-quality absurdist bread bread bread poetry?

Oldschool VNs like this are nostalgic to me, but oldschool MTL quality is not my kind of nostalgia...

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What kind of MTL are we talking about, tho?

Decent, legible DeepL or GPT stuff? Or just oldschool Google Translate-quality absurdist bread bread bread poetry?

Oldschool VNs like this are nostalgic to me, but oldschool MTL quality is not my kind of nostalgia...
I expect it's the later because they hid any screenshots showing English. That is typically a bad sign.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I expect it's the later because they hid any screenshots showing English. That is typically a bad sign.
Just to lazy to make some. But it’s a Sugoi MTL they are slay meh. But at least understandable.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
What's exactly the incest? they all have a different last name

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
What's exactly the incest? they all have a different last name
The MC lives with his younger sister (chick in the bottom left). Usually, there's a mother in their games too, but that figure seems to be taken up by the neighbor in this game. The collective of developers under the "Swan" label are not ones to shy away from incest. If you want some of their games with both a sister and a mother that have actually been translated by a group, go try Maman Kyoushitsu, Hara Kano, or Hara Chuchu.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hitozumaman!! ~Haranda Kunoichi Tsumamigoro~ [Final] [Swaneye] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Thanks megalol for making the compression work.

Win [1,36 GB]
- - -

Last edited:
Reactions: Peacekeepr

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
(Sir Bob o/)
HitozumamanHarandaKunoichiTsumamigoro-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
The MC lives with his younger sister (chick in the bottom left). Usually, there's a mother in their games too, but that figure seems to be taken up by the neighbor in this game. The collective of developers under the "Swan" label are not ones to shy away from incest. If you want some of their games with both a sister and a mother that have actually been translated by a group, go try Maman Kyoushitsu, Hara Kano, or Hara Chuchu.
Thank you my friend, I'll check these out too. I've already played Hara Kano but didn't really get far with it. I'm usually put off by lolis which from what I'm seeing are rather prominent with this company

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
Thank you my friend, I'll check these out too. I've already played Hara Kano but didn't really get far with it. I'm usually put off by lolis which from what I'm seeing are rather prominent with this company
All the games usually have one to two lolis; in the case of the three I linked that would be a high-school-aged little sister in Hara Kano and Hara Chuchu as well as a school teacher in the latter, and a childhood friend in the case of Maman Kyoushitsu. But there are 4 other non-loli routes in Maman Kyoushitsu, and like 5 or 6 others if I remember correctly in the Hara games with characters that range from MILFs (the mothers obviously) to young adults (office lady in Hara Kano, succubus in Hara Chu Chu, and pretty much all the characters in Maman Kyoushitsu) to teens (classmates and contemporaries of the main characters in the first two games, outside of the aforementioned little sisters).

All of that rambling is to say that, outside of the customary animated harem ending where you bang every girl you've impregnated in one prolonged scene and like 1 other scene per game you have to get to en route to said harem ending, the loli content is pretty easily avoidable. Like, unless you're actually gunning for it, it's going to be very difficult to stumble on any loli scenes, especially if you're following a guide.