Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oddly enough, woke up this morning and the time now was 24 minutes with Ultra enabled, oh well, not too worried about it.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Oddly enough, woke up this morning and the time now was 24 minutes with Ultra enabled, oh well, not too worried about it.
Yeah, ultrafast ffmpeg usually works faster the more cores ur CPU have and for Ryzen I think it should be more effective.

Reactions: Discoplayer1

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah, ultrafast ffmpeg usually works faster the more cores ur CPU have and for Ryzen I think it should be more effective.
Something else could have been running as well when I started to. A new update for that game isn't too far off looking at the dev logs, so will see whenever we get a new update.

This was that other game I noticed had the .bundle file: Lust Is Stranger [v0.19.2] [The Architect]

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
This was that other game I noticed had the .bundle file: Lust Is Stranger [v0.19.2] [The Architect]
Bundle files itself not = that game is easy to compress. It's just package format that was implemented maybe since 2020 version of Unity. So regarding contens inside those bundle - it's depends on game not on bundle type. Actially if game is in plain assets format it's easier to compress coz not needed to unpack and pack back assets to bundles. So if game has a lot of big videos (sadly such games very rare) then it usually could be compressed good without any repacking. In other cases (like game u mentioned) textures makes most of game size. Anyway size of game u mentioned is not very big, I more interested in compression of Unity games +5GB size like this one (2 and 3 part).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bundle files itself not = that game is easy to compress. It's just package format that was implemented maybe since 2020 version of Unity. So regarding contens inside those bundle - it's depends on game not on bundle type. Actially if game is in plain assets format it's easier to compress coz not needed to unpack and pack back assets to bundles. So if game has a lot of big videos (sadly such games very rare) then it usually could be compressed good without any repacking. In other cases (like game u mentioned) textures makes most of game size. Anyway size of game u mentioned is not very big, I more interested in compression of Unity games +5GB size like this one (2 and 3 part).
Yeah, that one is huge, being able to do those games would be interesting to say the least.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol Edit: Forgot to add AGED said HTML. :confused: Well ima try with Crowd, looks like that worked. Its still 3GB while unpacked though (Original 3.5 GB). But packed only 500 MB now.
I'll take a look later about Crowd engine detection. Yeah, thats due method how this engine compresses - only when zipped u can see the difference.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I'll take a look later about Crowd engine detection. Yeah, thats due method how this engine compresses - only when zipped u can see the difference.
K thanks for checking the AGED. Assumed so, to bad I couldn't test it, but alas the original game already didn't work for me.
megalol edit: Seems like the compression broke the game: Itsu made mo Boku dake no Mama no Mama de ite! - Crashes after the title intro.

DL links if you need the compression: - -

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol edit: Seems like the compression broke the game: Itsu made mo Boku dake no Mama no Mama de ite! - Crashes after the title intro.
DL links if you need the compression: - -
Ok, I'll take a look but most likely it wouldn't be soon coz I gonna go to sleep in hour.
Bob69 Upd: problem in file ..\data\bgm\01.eog (sound file) or even in all folder ..\data\bgm so if u take it from uncompressed version it should work at least for main menu. So it seems that audio compression for this game is problematic and needs to be inverstigated by me and in case of no luck just should not be enabled.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Ok, I'll take a look but most likely it wouldn't be soon coz I gonna go to sleep in hour.
Bob69 Upd: problem in file ..\data\bgm\01.eog (sound file) or even in all folder ..\data\bgm so if u take it from uncompressed version it should work at least for main menu. So it seems that audio compression for this game is problematic and needs to be inverstigated by me and in case of no luck just should not be enabled.
Yeah Zemax another uploader figured that out too. We replaced every sound file. I also think this wasn't the first time this happened (not sure if this engine though, I just think I fadely remember something). Good luck on your bug hunting!

Thanks for checking, btw the bold @ doesn't work most of the time.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm pretty sure it never worked for me either, dected some as HTML, and I had some other game, it was a Japanese game both Bob69 and I were trying to do, said Crowd, but think the release had like 3 different types of file you find in 3 diffferent engines.

Who knows if Bob69 remembers that game, as we both were trying to do it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm pretty sure it never worked for me either, dected some as HTML, and I had some other game, it was a Japanese game both Bob69 and I were trying to do, said Crowd, but think the release had like 3 different types of file you find in 3 diffferent engines.

Who knows if Bob69 remembers that game, as we both were trying to do it.
Yeah I remember there was a japanese game with the same problem. But not which one. And also not the one you mentioned. No clue everything to long ago lol.

Bold @ doesn't work btw ;) Not sure if intentional.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yeah I remember there was a japanese game with the same problem. But not which one. And also not the one you mentioned. No clue everything to long ago lol.

Bold @ doesn't work btw ;) Not sure if intentional.
I think I've found problem that ogg (vorbis) files sometimes becomes problematic if compressed with -b:a bitrate_value command, so it should be compressed with q:a qscale_value ( and it seems to work at least for main menu), in VP8 videos such voiced video files could not be created at all but in this case (just ogg files inside eog and big pck) files creates and plays in PotPlayer but not in game and it leads game to crashing. So I gonna change this in all places where ogg vorbis files compresses (xp3, RPGM ACE, Wolf RPG, etc but not sure if those engines even has such problems so will do just in case) in UAGC v2.7.6 fix3.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I think I've found problem that ogg (vorbis) files sometimes becomes problematic if compressed with -b:a bitrate_value command, so it should be compressed with q:a qscale_value ( and it seems to work at least for main menu), in VP8 videos such voiced video files could not be created at all but in this case (just ogg files inside eog and big pck) files creates and plays in PotPlayer but not in game and it leads game to crashing. So I gonna change this in all places where ogg vorbis files compresses (xp3, RPGM ACE, Wolf RPG, etc but not sure if those engines even has such problems so will do just in case) in UAGC v2.7.6 fix3.
These are certainly words. Yes yes. :KEK: I understood half of it but you're the mastro :D
I can't sadly test the game myself, as I don't even get it to run. (the original won't run too), so I'll ask the one who asked for the compression to test it for me.
I do remember the other game wasn't this engine but a different one that had the exact same problem.

Good job, you're the goat!

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
These are certainly words. Yes yes. :KEK: I understood half of it but you're the mastro :D
I can't sadly test the game myself, as I don't even get it to run. (the original won't run too), so I'll ask the one who asked for the compression to test it for me.
I do remember the other game wasn't this engine but a different one that had the exact same problem.

Good job, you're the goat!
(install fix on UAGC v2.7.6 or v2.7.5): fixed Crowd engine detection in UAGC AGED tool and audio compression (everywhere where audio compresses to ogg vorbis now qscale used instead of bitrate for quality settings).
with what u had problem using UAGC fix3 version and played ~ 1 min and it worked, so either test/post mine or make urs and test it too.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
(install fix on UAGC v2.7.6 or v2.7.5): fixed Crowd engine detection in UAGC AGED tool and audio compression (everywhere where audio compresses to ogg vorbis now qscale used instead of bitrate for quality settings).
with what u had problem using UAGC fix3 version and played ~ 1 min and it worked, so either test/post mine or make urs and test it too.
As long as the main menu works it should be fine. Thats basically the first time sound was played (that was not in a video).

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol Winter Warmth is a exe now. No clue if thats compress able now (Godot)
(install fix on UAGC v2.7.6 fix2 or fix3): for Godot engine compressor added ability to compress games without .pck file (that have big exe only).
P.S. Make sure that "..\UAGC\Scripts\GodotPCKExplorer\GodotPCKExplorer.Console.exe" file is working for u 1st and if not try to install .

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
(install fix on UAGC v2.7.6 fix2 or fix3): for Godot engine compressor added ability to compress games without .pck file (that have big exe only).
P.S. Make sure that "..\UAGC\Scripts\GodotPCKExplorer\GodotPCKExplorer.Console.exe" file is working for u 1st and if not try to install .
Hmm can't seem to make it work.
On the VM its not compressing at all, no clue what the problem is.
On my PC its compressing but the size isn't getting smaller :(

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
On my PC its compressing but the size isn't getting smaller :(
Size gets smaller when u pack pck file to 7z, rar, etc. After compression u get small exe file and big pck instead of one big exe. Did GodotPCKExplorer.Console.exe file work for u (opens and closes without error when u click it)?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes