Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Updated to v0.7. Added support for TyranoBuilder engine games. Next planned engine would be QSP (both versions: new with webp and webm support; and old one without it).

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Updated to v0.8: added QSP game engine support, videos with not standard resolutions would not be skipped now (such videos and videos shorter than 3 sec will be processed with libvpx encoder), added new experimental setting for webm encoding quality (for example if source video bitrate was 6000Kb/s after compression with 40% quality it became 2400Kb/s).

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Updated to v0.9: added GameMaker engine (use it where the game has big data.win file) support. It's kinda like repack and output SFX exe file is 64 bit only! For example compressed to 7z ~1.5Gb, with mine compressor ~1.1Gb. Sadly big audiogroup*.dat can be compressed manually only so I didn't implemented audio compression here. Compression may took hours on slow PC (for example Haremon took about 12 mins on mine).

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Updated to v1.0: added Java games support. Tested on Tales of Androgyny v0.3.08.4 with default quality settings (original size of TalesOfAndrogyny-v0.3.08.4.jar 1.25Gb - compressed 537MB).

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Bro, having video issue with compressing the QSP game "Extacity".
The original video is using vp8 and after compressed the video (vp9) won't show up.
I also tested just using Qqsp1.9.0 to run the compressed version and it run without problem.
Now how can I rebuilt it or any solution to it.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Bro, having video issue with compressing the QSP game "Extacity".
The original video is using vp8 and after compressed the video (vp9) won't show up.
I also tested just using Qqsp1.9.0 to run the compressed version and it run without problem.
Now how can I rebuilt it or any solution to it.
This game is on some custom QSP browser engine called Awesomium that my tool sadly doesn't support. For new version of QSP I've meant exactly Qqsp1.9.0 engine. So current solution is to update engine as u did it also I saw here game with old version of QSP with integrated VLC codecs for VP9 support... I saw only 1 game on Awesonium QSP so I don't think it need separate compresor but for such cases I plan add something called custom engine compresser where u can mix settings how u want for example choose for video VP9/VP8/H.264, for images to compress to webp or remain same format (just with lower quality) and same for audio.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Updated to v1.1: added Adobe Flash games support (with mp4 videos) for old Lifeselector games and games like Girlfriends 4 Ever. Fixed bug with videos with same name but different extension at same folder.

Reactions: SameUser1 and xenei

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Plans for v1.2: new start page (others pages remain the same) for easier navigation, AGED tool (auto detect game engine and if suitable compressor exists ask to open its page), new compressor where u can choose various compression settings.
1622827986093.png

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hey, could you add something like a progress bar that tells me how much % alerady are compressed or to tell me how many files are compressed like YAC 3.1 it does
Hi, OK I'll try to think something about progress bar but this is not easy since my tool kinda hangs coz it usually uses all processor cores to compress and became unresponsive to show actual information...

Reactions: SameUser1

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Yeah i noticed that it uses all cores xD that's why i use your compressor only on my second pc but thanks for response maybe you can do it :)

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Possible to add a pause button, as sometime we happen to need to do other thing which is most important than compressing game.
Hi, OK I'll try to think something about progress bar but this is not easy since my tool kinda hangs coz it usually uses all processor cores to compress and became unresponsive to show actual information...

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Possible to add a pause button, as sometime we happen to need to do other thing which is most important than compressing game.
I have one idea - it would be external app that will write how many minutes u want to pause to settings.ini and UAGC will check every minute that file if there are a pause trigger. But its just idea and need to be tested first so I can't tell now if it would work...
P.S. I think I've got it to work and gonna add this is v1.2. Gonna also try to make this external tool to show progress bar (should make UACG to write to progress.ini amount of processed/left files so it would read progress from there).

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Updated to v1.2: added new start page for easier compressors navigation, pause (not momentally, takes about 30 sec) compression support (run pause.exe for it), added realtime compressed files counter (for Ren'Py only for now, don't forget to enable it on compressor page), adult games engine detector tool (detects only supported engines and offer to open compressor page if suitable compresor found, in future planning to add detection unsupported also), improved Enigma VB Unpacker tool.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Some plans (mostly just an idea, posted to not forget in future) for ~2.0 version of UAGC Ren'Py compressor: compressed updates maker (compare two game folders with old and new version and make compressed update). I think this should be very useful but kinda hard to implement and should be used only on original (without mods) game versions I think...

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
megalol does renpy compression converts the jpg & png into webp files?
coz that what happens to mine. im using the v1.1.
how to compress without converting to another format?
sori, noob here. ;)

edit:
now as time flies, it turn back to its original format. kinda MAGIC! :KEK: :BootyTime: :LUL: :HideThePain: :p

anyway. werx juzt fine. tnx.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol does renpy compression converts the jpg & png into webp files?
coz that what happens to mine. im using the v1.1.
how to compress without converting to another format?
sori, noob here. ;)

edit:
now as time flies, it turn back to its original format. kinda MAGIC! :KEK: :BootyTime: :LUL: :HideThePain: :p

anyway. werx juzt fine. tnx.
It depends on compressor. RenPy, RPGM MV, Tyranobuilder, HTML + new QSP converts to webp. Others ones (besides kikikiri that converts non-transparent png's to jpg) maintain original format. I'm developing Custom settings compressor now for v1.3 that would be able to tweak settings how u want (with some limitations of course).

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Updated to v1.3: added Custom settings game engine compressor (has a lot of options, compress the game how u want) + compressor tool for games such "How to Live a Healthy Hentai Lifestyle!" that can convert non transparent png to jpg and transparent will be also compressed but remain as png (after manually resource unpaking in GARbro) since this engine (and some other like kirikiri for example) can read images even after file extension and type changing.
1623696534874.png

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
base on the picture, is that the recommended settings?

and by btw, all the gif's files that i compressed on html is not playable after compression. using in v1.1
idk if i miss (or mess :p) something.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes