Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
base on the picture, is that the recommended settings?

and by btw, all the gif's files that i compressed on html is not playable after compression. using in v1.1
idk if i miss (or mess :p) something.
Try to uncheck this. 1623744837713.png
Default settings is recommeneded ones but sometimes it needs to be adjusted manually like it your case (HTML engine has some sub engines, I've tested it on SugarCube/Twine HTML engine and made default settings for it).

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Updated to v1.1: added Adobe Flash games support (with mp4 videos) for old Lifeselector games and games like Girlfriends 4 Ever. Fixed bug with videos with same name but different extension at same folder.
i try compressing flash game Life Selector 'A Date With Cindy Hope', the video files is getting double the size mostly.
still using v1.1.

i will try to compress it again later. see if i can get a different outputs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asenaris

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
i try compressing flash game Life Selector 'A Date With Cindy Hope', the video files is getting double the size mostly.
still using v1.1.

i will try to compress it again later. see if i can get a different outputs.
I guess u try with default bitrate 3000K but in ur case those videos have it lower than this. For such cases u should check this 1623842823375.png option.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
checking those window really works. and the game is working fine.
but the images doesn't work, still the same size even if i lower the jpg quality compression.
Can u post/attach here few original images samples in 7z and screenshot of compressor's settings do u use? Does images counter at the end of compression shows that images was processed? I think those images might have wrong extension (for example not really jpg header inside) and pingo compressor would skip them so u need to use nconvert there...

Last edited:

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
here it is.

and yes it shows that it was processed.

i used the default setting first. secondly i adjust the jpg quality to 70. still same results.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
im trying also to compress the update patch file made by

Update patch (unoffical)

Size: 220MB (uncompressd, but will work for both if you're wondering)
This will update Ep15 to Final
but the videos were not compress. no changes in size. but it shows it was processed,
using also the default settings in renpy.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
im trying also to compress the update patch file made by
+1 on this
This happens for me too, sometimes
but the videos were not compress. no changes in size. but it shows it was processed,
using also the default settings in renpy.
I've converted those patch without problems. What CPU did u have? It should support since for videos longer than 3 sec I'm using SVT-VP9 video encoder. Maybe I'll add a switch in new version to use ffmpeg libvpx-vp9 instead for old PC. Also there could be too long folder path so try to use shorter path or try to rename game folder.
here it is.
and yes it shows that it was processed.
i used the default setting first. secondly i adjust the jpg quality to 70. still same results.
Pingo don't want to process this JPG files. I'll add nconvert option in new version for such cases.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
got i3 and Core2Quad.
but when i used the bas crunch for video files it comes working.
but in bas & yac my pc's wont compress any images file, only for videos.
when i try to compress images using bas & yac, images files get all deleted.
so kind complicated. :KEK:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Ryzen 5 3500U, no idea if it supports AVX2 or not :HideThePain:
Your CPU have AVX2 support according to . Please make sure that u use latest version of my tool and if u still have problems then tell me with what game it have troubles so I could check/fix it...
got i3 and Core2Quad.
but when i used the bas crunch for video files it comes working.
but in bas & yac my pc's wont compress any images file, only for videos.
when i try to compress images using bas & yac, images files get all deleted.
so kind complicated. :KEK:
Core2Quad not supported for VP9 webm encoding for now and if u tell me ur Core i3 full CPU model name then I'll tell if it supported or not also. As I said erlier I'll gonna fix this adding switch to use ffmpeg in such cases but I'm not sure if it would work on C2Q anyway...
Updated: with some fixes that I've mentioned before.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Updated to 1.4: added Repack maker (useful for japanese games that using old engines which reads unpacked media files), build in AVX2 detector (auto-enables libvpx-vp9 encoder if your CPU doesn't support AVX2 instructions), fixed a bug for images with japanese names (now it would be skipped to avoid problems).
P.S. If u want to change text in main window (white and the biggest one in center) read (edit file UAGC_v1.4\UAGC\Scripts\Repack\scenario.ini).

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
v1.4 something wrong in the renpy program. it cant detect any renpy exe.
It don't detects game exe now (to be able compress renpy patches without it like u mentioned before)
im trying also to compress the update patch file made by...
You just need to select root folder where game exe stored and thats all.
Try to make clean install of my tool (don't unpack in old version folder) if u still have problems after my explanations.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Updated to v1.5: added RPGM MV and Ren'Py update maker (always check produced update before posting it anywhere since messing with Ren'Py scripts could break the game and this is not possible to check automatically!). Updates intended to work only on compressed versions (with UGCG, maybe with other tools also). Not tested much yet, use it on your own risk! How it supposed to work (use it on original versions without any mods installed!):
Path 1 (recommended): U need uncompressed game for example v1.1 (old version) + uncompressed game for example v1.2 (new version) -> update made with UAGC by taking from new version (and unpacked by UAGC) different and unique files -> compressing update with UAGC RPGM MV or Ren'Py compressor depending on game engine -> test update on old compressed version -> compress with 7z or WinRar and distribute.
Path 2 (not recommended since if u compressed old and new versions with different settings it could produce bigger update size): U need compressed with UAGC game for example v1.1 (old version) + compressed with UAGC game for example v1.2 (new version) -> update made with UAGC by taking from new version (and unpacked by UAGC) different and unique files -> test update on old compressed version -> compress with 7z or WinRar and distribute.
P.S. There may be some zero sized folders in update folder (fixed in v1.5.1). In the next version 1.6 also have plans to make it work on uncompressed versions (it would be most likely WinRar SFX with auto rpa unpack/delete).
Updated: I did some testing and it seems that Ren'Py updates could work also on uncompressed versions (with resources packed to rpa archives) also. So for now if any problems spotted with updating uncompressed version I've attached modified version of UnRen.bat that auto unpack rpa files and deletes them after that (UnRen.bat also auto deletes itself).

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes