• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
With Movavi ~1 hour,on ffmpeg 3-4 speed ~30-40 minutes (For test using Family at Home 2)
Video quality is not very bad with ffmpeg speed 5? Did u watched/compared videos after compression with different speeds/tools?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Video quality is not very bad with ffmpeg speed 5? Did u watched/compared videos after compression with different speeds/tools?
Compared with VP8 Movavi And speed 4 for me Quality normal in all situation,i don't see big change in quality.

Reactions: megalol

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
For anyone understand video example
VP8 Movavi/Speed 3/Speed 4 FFMpeg Ultrafast/Speed 5 FFMpeg Ultrafast. (Bitrate 2000kbps) .(Start bitrate ~2800kbps)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
For anyone understand video example
VP8 Movavi/Speed 3/Speed 4 FFMpeg Ultrafast/Speed 5 FFMpeg Ultrafast. (Bitrate 2000kbps) .(Start bitrate ~2800kbps)
Most likely u didn't disabled "Use video quality (in %) instead of bitrate" with speed 3/4 coz there are no explanation why speed 4 has 3000k bitrate but others two 1300k. Anyway speed 5 has visible quality loss comparing with others vids so I guess that better to avoid using bitrate lower 2000k for it (or don't use speed 5 at all) by using bitrate skip feature for example. Or maybe I'll replace speed 5 with slower (but faster than 4) but with better quality method and rename 5 to 6.

Reactions: Asenaris and giqui

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Hey Mega-Great Job-Check out my Nadia lossless repack I made for the community see what you think. Anyways could you maybe add Nvenc support to Rpgmv/z I mean can always do it manually but I'm telling you Jensen did something with nvenc 12 and newest drivers quality is better at P7/ffmpeg speed 0 than vp9 except maybe crippling vp9 speed settings. Also don;t think Mv/z need any flags in newer nwjs versions for HEVC support I mean I use my own json that leverages hardware/gpu as much as possible-ill attach it-and adds jxl support which google removed from chromium to push avif while Firefox just added it to 108 regular-used to only be in Nightly so idk but a few thoughts and your making a masterpiece of a\v compression-great work!

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Propose add to xp3 and Tyrano analog function compressed video manually for pausing compressing after unpacking or add ultrafast ffmpeg.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-4-v1-00-mrdots-games.597/ (After Compression, with not instead nconvert,Result after compression =Before start compressing,with use instead nconvert result didn't change) (Image Q80)
And this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-best-friends-daughter-se2-ep-1-celavie-group.67639/
Tested 2nd game SE2 (with enabled nconvert) all ok, images folder after compression 111 Mb (cwebp 104 Mb).
Propose add to xp3 and Tyrano analog function compressed video manually for pausing compressing after unpacking or add ultrafast ffmpeg.
No need. For Tyrano just disable video in UAGC and compress it with ur tool - result would be 100% the same as with manual. For xp3 also no need coz u most likely just break the game coz u don't know what formats are supported by game engine (usually ancient MPEG or VC-1 that only very few tool can compress), anyway u wouldn't get it faster UAGC at xp3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Tested 2nd game SE2 (with enabled nconvert) all ok, images folder after compression 111 Mb (cwebp 104 Mb).

No need. For Tyrano just disable video in UAGC and compress it with ur tool - result would be 100% the same as with manual. For xp3 also no need coz u most likely just break the game coz u don't know what formats are supported by game engine (usually ancient MPEG or VC-1 that only very few tool can compress), anyway u wouldn't get it faster UAGC at xp3.
Okay

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Made update v2.1.7 for UAGC (install it on UAGC version 2.1.5 or 2.1.6)

For RenPy compressor: added ability to compress video with Constant Quality and Constrained Quality (requested by giqui in PM, not recommended for slow PC) to activate constant (set bitrate to 0, disable quality in %, enable libvpx-vp9, adjust cfr value if needed and set ffmpeg speed to 0 if you want it like in YAC [read extremly slow but with almost highest possible quality]) and to activate constrained (set bitrate > 0 [use it as bitrate limiter], disable quality in %, enable libvpx-vp9, adjust cfr value if needed), for libvpx-vp9 5th speed changed to 6 (current 5 speed should have is a bit better quality but a bit slower also).
For RPGM MV/MZ compressor: added ability to hide some features (requested by (Asenaris), attached config with all possbile features disabled), added h.264/h.265 + nvenc (requested by mav99) video compression support (UAGC would update nw.js and package.json, if RPGM exe is not = game.exe then delete manually RPGM exe and rename game.exe to RPGM exe file name after compression - it's hard to automate this process coz RPGM root contains several exe files and it's almost impossible to detect which one is main one).
For Adobe Flash compressor added ability to compress images inside swf files (if enabled such option), for example 50Mb file with about 500 images takes about 2 mins to compress to 33 Mb swf, it could look that UAGC hangs while compressing but for real is not. Could be useful for this game.
P.S. This release is highly experemental so better test it before doing compressions for public.
1671831203268.png
1671831173120.png

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Reactions: Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Make screenshot with ur settings (where I can see UAGC version) and tell me what size (packed to 7z) u get after compression. Some games already compressed by devs so u need choose lower quality values so maybe this is such a case.
Packed 7zip size: 1 GB for me (Sorry for waiting my reply,my electricity would was offen this time)1

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Packed 7zip size: 1 GB for me (Sorry for waiting my reply,my electricity would was offen this time)1
It seems there are some bug when using hiding features in UAGC. When unhidden all works is fine. So for now just avoid it until and if I found and solve the problem...

Reactions: giqui

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
megalol After return base file with settings after compress,result still less .On Q60% 899 mb,it's not funny.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes