Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.9.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • HTML

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

• I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

• I have potato PC

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • I have average PC

• I have fast PC

• I have super PC

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Try this method - do all steps according instructions and in the end delete .extra file and move contens of "dump123" folder to the directory where deleted .extra file was. It seems to work but gives error at 1st step so I dunno if this would cause any game error while playing but at least till intro it works fine...
Okay,Try watch on it,Thanks

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Will saving previously selected options be added in the future eg Packed Back to Rpa,Pack game folder to 7zip archive,Ultra Fast FFmpeg?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Will saving previously selected options be added in the future eg Packed Back to Rpa,Pack game folder to 7zip archive,Ultra Fast FFmpeg?
Yes I have such plans but it's not so easy as for just bitrate because sometimes when enabling one of the options manually it should auto disable (using script coded in those button) other (coz some opitons not compatible with others) so it's harder to do it for saving (and auto loading at UAGC start) those features.

Reactions: Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Yes I have such plans but it's not so easy as for just bitrate because sometimes when enabling one of the options manually it should auto disable (using script coded in those button) other (coz some opitons not compatible with others) so it's harder to do it for saving (and auto loading at UAGC start) those features.
That's Would Be Nice,If that be done

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
How to compress Opus format files when you need to compress Renpy, RPGM or something else so that it compresses how to compress audio?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
How to compress Opus format files when you need to compress Renpy, RPGM or something else so that it compresses how to compress audio?
I don't fully understand ur question - if u have link to certain game as example and would tell more info about where u have problems maybe I could help... If it's some music files that means its already compressed since opus is one of the best codecs in terms of compression but UAGC should transcode/compress such files anyway if they are with .ogg extension (not .opus).

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Ok, that game like I thought has files with .opus extentions. I'll add support for such files in next UAGC version...
I didn't want to bother you with this, but compressing them saves 200-310 MB

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Ok, that game like I thought has files with .opus extentions. I'll add support for such files in next UAGC version...
One fast and quick question. It is possibile to add the amf acceleration to Uagc? Now i can't really use the full power of my rig with Uagc.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
One fast and quick question. It is possibile to add the amf acceleration to Uagc? Now i can't really use the full power of my rig with Uagc.
Amf would work most likely for h.264/265 but not for VP9 (at least on Windows) as far a I know so there not many game engines (at least in UAGC) that uses it. Can u tell at what engine compresser and at what process (video, images, sound) u wanna get "full power"? Anyway I don't have AMD devices to test so u should test it by urself if I'll add some amf features...

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Amf would work most likely for h.264/265 but not for VP9 (at least on Windows) as far a I know so there not many game engines (at least in UAGC) that uses it. Can u tell at what engine compresser and at what process (video, images, sound) u wanna get "full power"? Anyway I don't have AMD devices to test so u should test it by urself if I'll add some amf features...
For example we can take the html compressor. In some cases you have a lot of videos (which use the h.264 codec), so i had do do the work on the CPU instead using also the GPU. On Handbrake which supporting encoding on my GPU the compressiontime are normally 10-30% faster it depends on the codec. If you add the support then i will test it, but like i said it was only a question. If you have other things to do i can wait or use other tools.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
For example we can take the html compressor. In some cases you have a lot of videos (which use the h.264 codec), so i had do do the work on the CPU instead using also the GPU. On Handbrake which supporting encoding on my GPU the compressiontime are normally 10-30% faster it depends on the codec. If you add the support then i will test it, but like i said it was only a question. If you have other things to do i can wait or use other tools.
Ok, I'll try to add this in HTML compressor in next UAGC version for testing.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Before implementing in HTML UAGC (which should is easy and fast) plz try if it works with batch file (unpack all files in one folder, run "h264_amf.bat" and see if there would be any errors or if all ok u should get non zero size "test_compressed.mp4" file) also u can test on ur own test.mp4 (better very big) file and check if speed is fast enough...

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I've implemented .opus files compression in Ren'Py compressor (u would see it in next UAGC version) but if u'll see/seen such files in other engines let me know since I dont' wanna add where it's not used not coz it's hard but coz it would slow down a bit coz it searches for .opus files which can take some time on big games and on potato PC without SSD...

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I've implemented .opus files compression in Ren'Py compressor (u would see it in next UAGC version) but if u'll see/seen such files in other engines let me know since I dont' wanna add where it's not used not coz it's hard but coz it would slow down a bit coz it searches for .opus files which can take some time on big games and on potato PC without SSD...
For Compress i use my free space on ssd,Okay That's Would Be Nice,Per this time watch this files only in Renpy, Per this Time it's Re-Dream and Ravager

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Before implementing in HTML UAGC (which should is easy and fast) plz try if it works with batch file (unpack all files in one folder, run "h264_amf.bat" and see if there would be any errors or if all ok u should get non zero size "test_compressed.mp4" file) also u can test on ur own test.mp4 (better very big) file and check if speed is fast enough...

It works on my side .The compression time was slightly faster on the provided file 4s instead of 5s, but the filesize was also bigger (1,05mb vs 1,39mb). On other files the results was very blocky (pixelated) compared to the same files done with UAGC. If you have use the same settings then i believe amf is not good enough to build in.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
It works on my side .The compression time was slightly faster on the provided file 4s instead of 5s, but the filesize was also bigger (1,05mb vs 1,39mb). On other files the results was very blocky (pixelated) compared to the same files done with UAGC. If you have use the same settings then i believe amf is not good enough to build in.
Most likely result was too pixelated because in provided .bat file bitrate was set at 500 kb/s ("-b:v 500k") but by default UAGC makes curent bitrate 2 times smaller for HTML compressor so try to change in .bat file 500k to something about 3000k for ur own files and check if result is good and fast enough for u. If not I may try to implement ultrafast ffmpeg here which launches several ffmpeg instances at once to load CPU completely but sadly in this case ur GPU wouldn't be used...

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Most likely result was too pixelated because in provided .bat file bitrate was set at 500 kb/s ("-b:v 500k") but by default UAGC makes curent bitrate 2 times smaller for HTML compressor so try to change in .bat file 500k to something about 3000k for ur own files and check if result is good and fast enough for u. If not I may try to implement ultrafast ffmpeg here which launches several ffmpeg instances at once to load CPU completely but sadly in this case ur GPU wouldn't be used...
Have make that looks better and get the same result as uagc from the filesize but quality wise it's still worse. I a few min i will send you a comparison of two different videos.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Have make that looks better and get the same result as uagc from the filesize but quality wise it's still worse. I a few min i will send you a comparison of two different videos.
Ok, and what about speed is it faster or not much? And btw what CPU load in % do u have when using UAGC at h.264 compressing?

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Ok, and what about speed is it faster or not much? And btw what CPU load in % do u have when using UAGC at h.264 compressing?
CPU load is with amf by 13% , with uagc by 48-63%. On the file you send me amf was 1s faster on the other file amf was 50% faster.

Comparision:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes