Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.9.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • HTML

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

• I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

• I have potato PC

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • I have average PC

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I have fast PC

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I have super PC

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Is this possible:
Choose between nconvert and Pingo wherever possible: This is especially painful in Electron and Godot.
No, since pingo can't process webp files. It only can convert png and jpg to webp but can't compress file if it already in webp format.
In summary what pingo can: compress (a)png, jpg to (a)png, jpg, webp; can't: compress webp files at all - even if it webp renamed to png aka fake png, jpg, etc.
So as I've told u before, pingo already added in all possible game engines compressors (which don't support webp images, in TyranoBuilder compressor webp images processed with nconvert even if pingo activated).

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
No, since pingo can't process webp files. It only can convert png and jpg to webp but can't compress file if it already in webp format.
In summary what pingo can: compress (a)png, jpg to (a)png, jpg, webp; can't: compress webp files at all - even if it webp renamed to png aka fake png, jpg, etc.
So as I've told u before, pingo already added in all possible game engines compressors (which don't support webp images, in TyranoBuilder compressor webp images processed with nconvert even if pingo activated).
Last five game on TyranoBuilder,Electron Engine and Something other only png,jpeg,jpg.
Okay,But better not compress webp than get stuck with nconvert

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/white-cube-v0-4b-anekin69.105735/ (Special file format .mov and don't understand UAGC unpack scripts.rpa or not unpack) .
What do u mean by "Special file format .mov" since it's just movie container format that UAGC should process fine unless u have problems with it?
Enabled "pack files back to rpa" always skips script.rpa, if u wanna unpack that file then don't enable it. If u wanna keep game "rpa virginity" in this case set distribution type to "pc" and enable MacOS building.
1691336519121.png

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
What do u mean by "Special file format .mov" since it's just movie container format that UAGC should process fine unless u have problems with it?
Enabled "pack files back to rpa" always skips script.rpa, if u wanna unpack that file then don't enable it. If u wanna keep game "rpa virginity" in this case set distribution type to "pc" and enable MacOS building.
View attachment 2831558
Yeah,UAGC take only avi from this game.
But him return this in rpa virginity without macOs building.
After unpacking scripts rpa compression got bigger size than didn't unpack him.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yeah,UAGC take only avi from this game.
But him return this in rpa virginity without macOs building.
After unpacking scripts rpa compression got bigger size than didn't unpack him.
1) Ok, I'll fix .mov videos processing in RenPy later.
2+3) U used "pack back 2 rpa" and it skips scripts.rpa, in ur compression u has original scripts.rpa file with same size coz it was skipped. "After unpacking" it didn't was unpacked according ur compression, if it was unpacked with "pack back to rpa" disabled then it wouldn't be packed back to rpa, if u unpacked manually then those file wouldn't existed in ur compression. So in short u provided wrong info.
Upd: For scripts.rpa bigger 77 Mb I'm gonna make UAGC to unpack it anyway even with "pack back to rpa" enabled.

Last edited:

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
1) Ok, I'll fix .mov videos processing in RenPy later.
2+3) U used "pack back 2 rpa" and it skips scripts.rpa, in ur compression u has original scripts.rpa file with same size coz it was skipped. "After unpacking" it didn't was unpacked according ur compression, if it was unpacked with "pack back to rpa" disabled then it wouldn't be packed back to rpa, if u unpacked manually then those file wouldn't existed in ur compression. So in short u provided wrong info.
Upd: For scripts.rpa bigger 77 Mb I'm gonna make UAGC to unpack it anyway even with "pack back to rpa" enabled.
1. Many thanks for your Hard work.
2. Not exactly a hoax, but rather a misunderstanding, because I said that it makes no sense to unpack scripts.rpa because compression after compression then weighs more
3. Don't Understand How Work Nconvert but in one game him make tonn of errors in another work normal.

Reactions: megalol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC v2.5.4 (install it on UAGC version 2.5.1, 2.5.2 or 2.5.3):

For RenPy compressor added .mov video container support, if scripts.rpa file larger 75 MB then it wouldn't be skipped (not unpacked) with "pack back to rpa" feature enabled. So compression problems with that game should be fixed now (but be aware that this game have 1 very long .mov file!).

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
All the same, I found some regularity, and so for me it manifested itself not only in Nconvert, but also when compressing GIF files for some reason when the game is on HDD (it doesn’t matter where UAGC does not affect the bug), it happens in 2-3 out of 10 cases only Nconvert and compression of gif bouget, but if the game is on ssd, there are no such jokes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
All the same, I found some regularity, and so for me it manifested itself not only in Nconvert, but also when compressing GIF files for some reason when the game is on HDD (it doesn’t matter where UAGC does not affect the bug), it happens in 2-3 out of 10 cases only Nconvert and compression of gif bouget, but if the game is on ssd, there are no such jokes
U've asked question and answered on it (about SSD needed) so either use SSD or speed limiting feature coz there are nothing I can do about it or finally get better PC.

• Haha
Reactions: SameUser1 and "CJ"

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
U've asked question and answered on it (about SSD needed) so either use SSD or speed limiting feature coz there are nothing I can do about it or finally get better PC.
It is still not clear why this appears specifically in Nconvert and GIF compression, and in nconvert it can be both at the initial stage and in the middle of compression at the end or at post processing (the problem is not found in all games). And in the case of gif compression, the problem is only in some games and only at the post-processing stage, when UAGC does not understand that instead of ending the process.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC v2.5.5 (install it on UAGC version 2.5.1, 2.5.2, 2.5.3 or 2.5.4):

For RenPy compressor added .mpeg video container support (before only .mpg was supported) since it's using in that game.
For Ren'Py update maker added function called "Only include new media files" that should help to compare (and make update/patch) already compressed games that was made with different quality settings so same files (images, audio and video) with different files size would be skipped if enabled.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UAGC v2.5.5 (install it on UAGC version 2.5.1, 2.5.2, 2.5.3 or 2.5.4):

For RenPy compressor added .mpeg video container support (before only .mpg was supported) since it's using in that game.
For Ren'Py update maker added function called "Only include new media files" that should help to compare (and make update/patch) already compressed games that was made with different quality settings so same files (images, audio and video) with different files size would be skipped if enabled.
I tested it here, it worked perfectly. I checked the option "Only include new media files". Thank you for fulfilling another request of mine, you are one of the smartest and most generous guys I had the pleasure of meeting. Thank you very much, thank you very much. (y)

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
If it possible:
Add UFFMPEG Mode for Custom settings game engine.
Change Freeac on Ffmpeg_aud.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
If it possible:
Add UFFMPEG Mode for Custom settings game engine.
Change Freeac on Ffmpeg_aud.
Maybe later in future, not top priority since it's summer now. There are a lot of (re)work needed for that tool such as compression progress in separate window aka pause.exe and some other changes.

Reactions: SameUser1
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes