Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.9.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • HTML

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

• I have potato PC

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • I have average PC

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I have fast PC

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I have super PC

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
That's the game: https://f95zone.to/threads/escape-from-z-city-3-v0-14-sunntr.115770/

Thanks for the link, unfortunately I'm not familiar with Python. :HideThePain:
I'm not much into Python also - all I can is to run basic sripts. Anyway those scripts don't give much help since I've only be able to get decompiled project file but not images and sound...
P.S. It seems that this method also works with other (media) files (if rename them to project.json) but script need to be modified and I dunno how to make it yet...

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I have problem with long compress with ffmpeg in first.
I found out that newer version of ffmpeg since UAGC v1.8 causes speed problems so u can copy it from v1.7.7 or take from attached file. I also have some ideas to speed up video processing with ffmpeg but it needs to be tested and implemented 1st and could take some time (maybe even a week or never since dunno if it really would work).

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I found out that newer version of ffmpeg since UAGC v1.8 causes speed problems so u can copy it from v1.7.7 or take from attached file. I also have some ideas to speed up video processing with ffmpeg but it needs to be tested and implemented 1st and could take some time (maybe even a week or never since dunno if it really would work).
Thanks For Info,i Have a long time compress ffmpeg 1.7.x version and 1.8.x . Okay Awaiting for this interesting changes.Get Good luck in this (y)

Per this time try using your fix on 1.8.6 version.

Reactions: megalol

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Megalol: Interesting in your software can include methods for compress mac version game?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I'm very sorry for disturbing you a lot of but tonn of things need to ask:
https://f95zone.to/threads/isolated-with-mom-v0-3-boraginol.104288/post-8070916
This is 1st game I see that has videos with transparency. Sadly there are no quick fix for it. I've tried to add "-pix_fmt yuva420p" command to ffmpeg that tells to keep transparency but with no luck at all...
My guess that this happens coz ffmpeg don't see input video as transparent since in encode log it shows as "Stream #0:0: Video: vp9 (Profile 0), yuv420p" but it should be "yuva420p" at the end.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I'm very sorry for disturbing you a lot of but tonn of things need to ask:
https://f95zone.to/threads/isolated-with-mom-v0-3-boraginol.104288/post-8070916
Anyway I think this is not big problem since movies in this game already pretty much (just about 10% of game size) compressed (according bitrate) so just copy em from not compressed folder. U may get better compression results if delete .psd files (167 Mb size) that is most likely not used by the game but it needs to be checked 1st.

Reactions: Asenaris and "CJ"

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Updated to v1.8.8: for Ren'Py compressor added experimental UltraFast ffmpeg mode (runs several instances at once, up to 20% faster in some cases), tweaked ffmpeg speed value from 2 to 3 (about 10-15% faster but at same cost of quality), updated ffmpeg (starting from UAGC v1.8 it was a bit buggy and slower than in v1.7.7).

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Thanks For Info,i Have a long time compress ffmpeg 1.7.x version and 1.8.x . Okay Awaiting for this interesting changes.Get Good luck in this (y)

Per this time try using your fix on 1.8.6 version.
Hi, u can try v1.8.8 (don't forget to enable UltraFast ffmpeg mode in Ren'Py compressor). If it's good then maybe I'll add this feature in RPGM MV compressor also. I hope it would get u about 25% speed boost with this UltraFast ffmpeg mode.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Hi, u can try v1.8.8 (don't forget to enable UltraFast ffmpeg mode in Ren'Py compressor). If it's good then maybe I'll add this feature in RPGM MV compressor also. I hope it would get u about 25% speed boost with this UltraFast ffmpeg mode.
Thanks for info,test this after final my compression per this time.

Reactions: megalol

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Ok, np. Btw I've uploaded a little fix for better switching to UltraFast ffmpeg mode on old CPU without AVX2 like yours (now enabling "UltraFast ffmpeg" don't disables "Use libvpx-vp9 video encoder (for old CPU)" so u don't need to enable it again).
While trying to compress Public sex Life and I see that it compresses faster with UltraFast ffmpeg but time for compress this long,
Need ffmpeg detector for not try compress game :D

Last edited:

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
While trying to compress Public sex Life and I see that it compresses faster with UltraFast ffmpeg but time for compress this long,
Need ffmpeg detector for not try compress game :D
Hah funny I'm also at this moment trying to compress the same game https://f95zone.to/threads/public-sex-life-h-v0-54-public-paradicezone.51860/

So I first used unren to extract the .rpa files and then started this tool here too compress the Renpy game.
The compression of those webm files takes ages - still not finished after 6 hours! Maybe the dev can check the game himself and try for a faster result? Im here on HP Zbook Intel i7-1165G7, NvIdea T500, 32GB Ram. I'm using an older version though that doesn't have the ultra fast option (see attached picture) . So now I will give the new version a try and see if it is faster :)

Reactions: Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Hah funny I'm also at this moment trying to compress the same game https://f95zone.to/threads/public-sex-life-h-v0-54-public-paradicezone.51860/

So I first used unren to extract the .rpa files and then started this tool here too compress the Renpy game.
The compression of those webm files takes ages - still not finished after 6 hours! Maybe the dev can check the game himself and try for a faster result? Im here on HP Zbook Intel i7-1165G7, NvIdea T500, 32GB Ram. I'm using an older version though that doesn't have the ultra fast option (see attached picture) . So now I will give the new version a try and see if it is faster :)
Okay,But my i7 3770 with HD 4000 get lost a lot of time on compress this tonn files. :(

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol If you pro and your pc not potato :D : What You Think about Compress after Become someone :D ?
U game me an idea. Maybe I'll add UltraFast ffmpeg to HTML compressor or/and ability to compress optionally to H.264 (faster but quality lower) but anyway last could be done in Custom engine compressor in UAGC so it's not top priority but with UltraFast mode it would work a bit faster. I better need more feedback about current UltraFast ffmpeg coz I don't wanna rewrite it for each engine if problems would be found.

Reactions: Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
U game me an idea. Maybe I'll add UltraFast ffmpeg to HTML compressor or/and ability to compress optionally to H.264 (faster but quality lower) but anyway last could be done in Custom engine compressor in UAGC so it's not top priority but with UltraFast mode it would work a bit faster. I better need more feedback about current UltraFast ffmpeg coz I don't wanna rewrite it for each engine if problems would be found.
I'll get old until my i7 even with ultra ffmpeg compresses all these necessary videos and the result is often not worth it, for the sake of 2 gig half a day to spend well like that

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes