Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.0.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • HTML

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

• I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

• I have potato PC

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • I have average PC

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I have fast PC

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I have super PC

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I dunno maybe in ur case it's more like Win10 issue. I've already mentioned that helps to clean some useless standby list to get more free RAM so I advice to try to use it coz it helps a little even if u have 16Gb.
That's Didn't Help UAGC Time to time USE 70-90% memory

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Made small update v2.1.1 (fixed) for UAGC (install it on UAGC version 2.1.0)

For Ren'Py compressor added experimental option to take the same audio and video files from older compressed version as donor (so you don't need to compress its again). It has following advantages comparing with UAGC profile system: compatible with pack back to rpa, no need to have/use saved profile, no matter on what tool did u made older compression, easy to use (just choose game exe location from older version when asked).
P.S. Don't use it with manual video compression since there would be zero effect in this case.
1669659306192.png

Last edited:

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Hi, I just downloaded and used your tool to compress games in "renpy" format. However, the time to decompress the games seems to be quite long (for example, with the game Bottle biosphere:living with runaway girl with a capacity of about 1gb, it took me up to 2 hours and 30 minutes to compress it to half the size). Can you show me options to speed up the decompression? (I use the tool simply as default and let the tool work)

Reactions: Asenaris

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hi, I just downloaded and used your tool to compress games in "renpy" format. However, the time to decompress the games seems to be quite long (for example, with the game Bottle biosphere:living with runaway girl with a capacity of about 1gb, it took me up to 2 hours and 30 minutes to compress it to half the size). Can you show me options to speed up the decompression? (I use the tool simply as default and let the tool work)
Mentioned game has a lot of webm movie files that already has good compression (VP9 + bitrate lower 1000k) and not much images so thats why u only got 1/2 of original size after compression. Compressing a lot of movies always takes long especially on slow PC. I can advice for this case 1st: enable "UltraFast ffmpeg" option and 2nd: if u are doing it for urself and have modern NVIDIA videocard u can try to enable "H.265 encoder" + "nvenc" this would give up to 10x speed boost for movie compression but in this case u better lower "ffmpeg speed" from 3 to 2 or 1 coz GPU encoding usually produce worse quality than CPU so this should partly compensate quality loss by using slower ffmpeg preset.
P.S. What ur PC config (all devices)?

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Mentioned game has a lot of webm movie files that already has good compression (VP9 + bitrate lower 1000k) and not much images so thats why u only got 1/2 of original size after compression. Compressing a lot of movies always takes long especially on slow PC. I can advice for this case 1st: enable "UltraFast ffmpeg" option and 2nd: if u are doing it for urself and have modern NVIDIA videocard u can try to enable "H.265 encoder" + "nvenc" this would give up to 10x speed boost for movie compression but in this case u better lower "ffmpeg speed" from 3 to 2 or 1 coz GPU encoding usually produce worse quality than CPU so this should partly compensate quality loss by using slower ffmpeg preset.
P.S. What ur PC config (all devices)?
Thanks for your reply. my computer has "Processor" as Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.71 GHz and "Installed Ram" as 8GB.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
This image is another example. If I choose "UltraFast ffmpeg" how much time can I reduce?
It depends on game, in some cases it could take longer time than using default (for ur CPU) SVT-VP9 encoder. In short uffmpeg better when there are a lot of short videos preferably not webm format but SVT-VP9 better when there are long (I mean by video duration/time) webm files. For ur 1st mentioned game I would even auto skip video compression by setting "Skip videos with the same or lower bitrate" option and set in "Video bitrate" input window this value "500".
Also latest UAGC version (urs are not latest) has some useful like "check compressed video files size" that useful when using uffmpeg but this wouldn't help u with compression speed - only with final size not to keep if video became bigger (it could happen if video has already very small bitrate and uffmpeg enabled but better to avoid it use "Skip videos with the same or lower bitrate" option) after compression, "Auto downscale videos" that help a bit with speed with trade of video quality, also if u are compressing for urself u can try to enable "H.265 encoder" in UAGC v.2.1.1 even if u don't have NVIDIA VC in case when there are a tons of vids but it's highly experemetal but should be about 2 times faster than default VP9 encoder...

Last edited:

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
It depends on game, in some cases it could take longer time than using default (for ur CPU) SVT-VP9 encoder. In short uffmpeg better when there are a lot of short videos preferably not webm format but SVT-VP9 better when there are long (I mean by video duration/time) webm files. For ur 1st mentioned game I would even auto skip video compression by setting "Skip videos with the same or lower bitrate" option and set in "Video bitrate" input window this value "500".
Also latest UAGC version (urs are not latest) has some useful like "check compressed video files size" that useful when using uffmpeg but this wouldn't help u with compression speed - only with final size not to keep if video became bigger (it could happen if video has already very small bitrate and uffmpeg enabled but better to avoid it use "Skip videos with the same or lower bitrate" option) after compression, "Auto downscale videos" that help a bit with speed with trade of video quality, also if u are compressing for urself u can try to enable "H.265 encoder" in UAGC v.2.1.1 even if u don't have NVIDIA VC in case when there are a tons of vids but it's highly experemetal but should be about 2 times faster than default VP9 encoder...
thank you!

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Hey Mega! God your the man! Modding in NVENC h264/5 into renpy is awesome! But I keep trying it and get this error? I assume ffmpeg speed 0 would be best as it would be like NVENC P7 right? and side question limiting image speed I set it 8 for having 8 cores is that correct? Thanks! UAGC-v211-NVENC-Error - Copy.jpg

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hey Mega! God your the man! Modding in NVENC h264/5 into renpy is awesome! But I keep trying it and get this error? I assume ffmpeg speed 0 would be best as it would be like NVENC P7 right? and side question limiting image speed I set it 8 for having 8 cores is that correct? Thanks! View attachment 2207957
I've made a small mistake at if/end statement at donoring feature (if disabled) - now it should be fixed (updated links). Image speed limiting if for very slow PC like 7 years old and more that don't have SDD and good CPU and not recommended at all and image speed value isn't connected to CPU cores but more like how many images to process at the same time. Ffmpeg speed for nvenc is a : 0-1 = slow, 2 = medium, 3-4 = fast. Without nvenc just hevc (and h.264 too) speed -> preset values are: 0 = slower, 1 = slow, 2 = medium, 3 = fast, 4 = faster.
P.S. Btw RPGM MV also could support HEVC as far as I know but compiling it too complicated for me...

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Works now great job! using NVENC at speed 0-which everyone should as its already fast akin to using p7 with Staxrip for example) it had twice the VMAF score of using libvpx at speed 3 while also being much faster(didnt time it but much faster) Also anyone with rtx card should update to newest drivers_527.37 as it has NVENC 12 and I have noticed marked quality improvements. Test was done using 1200kb VBR for both and both stuck to it closely almost exact same file size. Mega- RPGMV game can already be modded to use JXL and AV1-I updated Treasure of Nadia for example to nwjs-70.1 and switched a few flags in chromium and encoded the videos to AV1 to save space and works fine. Anyways great work!

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Made small update v2.1.2 for UAGC (install it on UAGC version 2.1.1)

For HTML compressor added some features (except donoring coz it needs to be reworked for it 1st) that was added in RenPy compressor recently including H.265 support. But in this case I has nothing to do with HEVC support coz it was made by Google Chrome devs in v105 and later so if u gonna share ur compression (HTML game) encoded in H.265 to public better warn users that they should use only latest version of Google Chrome in this case and most likely on Windows PC only since I have no info if there are any HEVC support added on other platforms.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Wishes if possible: - When compressing a video, it would be good if the program calculated the approximate compression time so that it would be approximately clear how long to wait, and not guess. - Speed up the Re-namer process if possible. - Make something in the style of a lite version of the program with functions that can bring out potato pc in the style of i7 3770 and Intel hd400 +8 GB Memory. - Is it possible to do something with the compression of small renpy / rpgm games, often their compression is difficult due to the large consumption of RAM and does not save anything that is supposed to fix it, with large games such side effects are much less common. - If it is possible to see if it is possible to do something with Lust Hunter for weak PCs, because does increasing images by about 9k increase the compression time to infinity? (Per this time using 2.0.3 version,because 2.1 have fuction only actual for not potato pc)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Wishes if possible: - When compressing a video, it would be good if the program calculated the approximate compression time so that it would be approximately clear how long to wait, and not guess. - Speed up the Re-namer process if possible. - Make something in the style of a lite version of the program with functions that can bring out potato pc in the style of i7 3770 and Intel hd400 +8 GB Memory. - Is it possible to do something with the compression of small renpy / rpgm games, often their compression is difficult due to the large consumption of RAM and does not save anything that is supposed to fix it, with large games such side effects are much less common. - If it is possible to see if it is possible to do something with Lust Hunter for weak PCs, because does increasing images by about 9k increase the compression time to infinity? (Per this time using 2.0.3 version,because 2.1 have fuction only actual for not potato pc)
1) About video compression time most likely not possible (only for each video maybe but it would be pointless) but I guess that u wanna get time for all vids, there are "Show processed/total files count progress (in external tool)" feature exists (for RenPy compressor) and I'm sure u know about it and this is best I could do about it. Anyway as far as I know u usually compress videos manually so why u need it then?
2) On fast M2 SSD it takes usually not more that 10-20 sec, games with tons of images may take some more time. Not sure if I can do anything about it only suggest that game u gonna compress was always placed on SSD and that any antivirus tool (PC optimizers and other useless *it except ISLC) was disabled (I'm actually don't disable AV coz I don't have potato PC).
3) I've already explained RAM usage before and don't have to say anything more, especially if it doesn't leads to any crashes then why are u so concerned so much about it? I've already done what I can by adding images speed limit feature, there are no micracles - if u want fast compression then with slow PC u gets higher RAM usage, if standard/min compression speed RAM usage would be low as long as speed. About "compression of small renpy / rpgm games, often their compression is difficult due to the large consumption of RAM" it could only happen coz u (need to) use pingo in this cases so different tools could use different amount of RAM. U can try to switch to nconvert for RPGM MV/MZ and for libvips in RenPy and compare RAM usage.
4) About Lust Hunter read suggestion at the end of 3) (about libvips) and maybe in future UAGC versions I'll add feature to borrow already compressed images (donor feature now works for vids and auds only) from older game versions (that was compressed and u still have it) for RenPy compressor so this could help u.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
1) About video compression time most likely not possible (only for each video maybe but it would be pointless) but I guess that u wanna get time for all vids, there are "Show processed/total files count progress (in external tool)" feature exists (for RenPy compressor) and I'm sure u know about it and this is best I could do about it. Anyway as far as I know u usually compress videos manually so why u need it then?
2) On fast M2 SSD it takes usually not more that 10-20 sec, games with tons of images may take some more time. Not sure if I can do anything about it only suggest that game u gonna compress was always placed on SSD and that any antivirus tool (PC optimizers and other useless *it except ISLC) was disabled (I'm actually don't disable AV coz I don't have potato PC).
3) I've already explained RAM usage before and don't have to say anything more, especially if it doesn't leads to any crashes then why are u so concerned so much about it? I've already done what I can by adding images speed limit feature, there are no micracles - if u want fast compression then with slow PC u gets higher RAM usage, if standard/min compression speed RAM usage would be low as long as speed. About "compression of small renpy / rpgm games, often their compression is difficult due to the large consumption of RAM" it could only happen coz u (need to) use pingo in this cases so different tools could use different amount of RAM. U can try to switch to nconvert for RPGM MV/MZ and for libvips in RenPy and compare RAM usage.
4) About Lust Hunter read suggestion at the end of 3) (about libvips) and maybe in future UAGC versions I'll add feature to borrow already compressed images (donor feature now works for vids and auds only) from older game versions (that was compressed and u still have it) for RenPy compressor so this could help u.
1. Nice,But if it need another tool it's not interesting,but thanks
2. Okay,More re-namer process that's can't be used? And what about a potato PC here, if antivirus is unnecessary.
3. Limiter work less for little game. ok next time i won't annoy you and just use Bas Cruncher. It wouldn't bother me at all if periodically it just kept Windows from freezing.
4. Libvips that's not a pingo ;). It is clear that the more functions there are, the less logical they are, and we come to donation steeply.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
1. Nice,But if it need another tool it's not interesting,but thanks
2. Okay,More re-namer process that's can't be used? And what about a potato PC here, if antivirus is unnecessary.
3. Limiter work less for little game. ok next time i won't annoy you and just use Bas Cruncher. It wouldn't bother me at all if periodically it just kept Windows from freezing.
4. Libvips that's not a pingo ;). It is clear that the more functions there are, the less logical they are, and we come to donation steeply.
2. I'll see what I can do (most likely better use UAGC build in renaming module then), it uses only with pingo and if there are a lot of images (like in Lust Hunter) it could be really slow...
3. Limiter + min speed for images should be the same as Bas Cruncher but it's up to u what to use. I'm pretty sure that problem of ur PC lags in high CPU usage but not RAM so u just need to find limiter comfort speed.
4. Libvips is more universal image compressing tool (a bit slower [20 mins with pingo and 26 with libvips on max speed to compress Lust Hunter on my PC] but doesn't uses re-namer tool) so I meant that u can use it instead of pingo on RenPy games that doesn't allows compressing png images with nconvert (like Lust Hunter). New features are useful if u know how to use it properly and in most cases are useful to speed up compression even on potato PC in some cases...

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
2. I'll see what I can do (most likely better use UAGC build in renaming module then), it uses only with pingo and if there are a lot of images (like in Lust Hunter) it could be really slow...
3. Limiter + min speed for images should be the same as Bas Cruncher but it's up to u what to use. I'm pretty sure that problem of ur PC lags in high CPU usage but not RAM so u just need to find limiter comfort speed.
4. Libvips is more universal image compressing tool (a bit slower [20 mins with pingo and 26 with libvips on max speed to compress Lust Hunter on my PC] but doesn't uses re-namer tool) so I meant that u can use it instead of pingo on RenPy games that doesn't allows compressing png images with nconvert (like Lust Hunter). New features are useful if u know how to use it properly and in most cases are useful to speed up compression even on potato PC in some cases...
2. Okay
3. In Task Manager him all time memory usage 90%-100% in long perspective and 100% but pc freeze only after 100% use memory :D .
4. Okay

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Made small update v2.1.3 for UAGC (install it on UAGC version 2.1.2)

For HTML and RPGM MV/MZ compressors added donoring feature (audio + video).
For RenPy compressor improved donoring feature (should work a bit faster and less possible bugs) + optionally could be also used for images now. Pingo replaced by cwebp (less memory usage, could be useful for old/slow PC).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes