Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.0.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • HTML

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

• I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

• I have potato PC

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • I have average PC

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I have fast PC

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I have super PC

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Post screenshot with UAGC settings and other steps u did + screenshot of "game" folder after unpack rpa or I can't help u.
Interesting but before i'm ask you i'm try unpack this game and get trackerback,per this time this game unpack properly magic

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I caught either a bug or something where freeac compressed at maximum speed, ffmpeg aud intermittently freezes, in fact they go into the compression process with one process in the ffmpeg aud task manager and so I can wait at least an hour, the process does not go if I compress through freeac on there is no old version.

Game for example https://f95zone.to/threads/kingdom-of-subversion-v0-14-alpha-1-naughty-underworld.62936
Yeah, I spotted yesterday same bug and I think I've fixed it in unreleased yet UAGC v2.2.2 but need to test it 1st.

Reactions: Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
And you can add choose speed image compress,how for video and audio presets from 1-9 for anyone can choose speed for him pc?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I dunno what u meant by that but images compressing speed was added long time ago and I've tried to tell u many times to use it to solve ur problems with pingo...
And I have already told you many times that you added the function only so that there would be no more, because the problem is not whether it will wait until it compresses one image, but not several at once, the problem is also that too many simultaneously running pingo/nconvert processes are used, in the audio it is solved by choosing the right preset, but not really

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
And I have already told you many times that you added the function only so that there would be no more, because the problem is not whether it will wait until it compresses one image, but not several at once, the problem is also that too many simultaneously running pingo/nconvert processes are used, in the audio it is solved by choosing the right preset, but not really
Images speed limiting feature using same method as for audio speed limiting so if it works for audio then it should work for images too. This function exactly prevents running to many pingo/nconvert/cwebp processes and for me it work and at least speed = 5 CPU usages goes down from almost 100% to about 50%. Until u show me video (for example from mobile phone or any screen recording tool) with memreduct opened showing that there are no difference I can't help u there coz I think it just same case where u was telling there is problem with small games but I was telling that with pingo and u didn't wanna believe it until I forced u to make test on same problem game with nconvert.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Images speed limiting feature using same method as for audio speed limiting so if it works for audio then it should work for images too. This function exactly prevents running to many pingo/nconvert/cwebp processes and for me it work and at least speed 5 CPU usages goes down from almost 100% to about 50%. Until u show me video (for example from mobile phone or any screen recording tool) with memreduct showing there are no difference I can't help u there coz I think it just same case where u was telling there is problem with small games but I was telling that with pingo and u didn't wanna believe it until I forced u to make test with nconvert.
Problem only in pingo,post screen when nconvert use a lot of memory,that's still problem pingo for my PC :D

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Problem only in pingo,post screen when nconvert use a lot of memory,that's still problem pingo for my PC :D
Problem that u don't want to listen what I wrote, so for now until u do steps I've asked I'm closing pingo discussion.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
U can hover mouse cursor to see options descriptions. In ur case setting min speed (for ogg and images if enabled) means that UAGC would process one file until finish and next one will not be processed until this. Max speed means there are no limit and speed is limited by ur PC, on my PC I have never had problems with max speed coz I have 16Gb DDR4 3600 MHz RAM and Core i7-8700 CPU + SSD Samsung 860 EVO m.2, not even top hardware for now (more that 4 years old)...
View attachment 2127840
Your descriptions too much "inform" thanks

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Video,Why not :D
So far this video shows that at speed = 1 all Ok regarding RAM usage, screenshots shows that speed 5 is too fast for u so u can try to test 2-3 speeds if u want and see if it's also good for u. In future problem with nconvert and png should be solved by developer and as temporal solution I think it's ok and for game engines where it's impossible to use only nconvert without pingo. Anyway there are less 10% rmpg mv/mz and renpy games which nconvert can't handle and u just could make a list for such games and use pingo/cwebp only where nconvert fails.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
So far this video shows that at 1st speed all Ok regarding RAM usage, screenshots shows that speed 5 is too fast for u so u can try 2-3 speeds if u want and see if it's good for u. In future problem with nconvert and png should be solved by developer and as temporal solution I think it's ok and for game engines where is impossible to use only nconvert without pingo. Anyway there are less 10% rmpg mv/mz and renpy games which nconvert can't handle and u just could make a list for such games and use pingo/cwebp only where nconvert fails.
Still no problem,Okay in screenshot that's can more be understable for you? 1673259817542.png

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
About nconvert that's trash,Cwebp effective for me and more universal,And only 10% can't normal compress with nconvert really? Maybe 50% and more?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes