Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v3.0.7

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

For what compressor u want mass/bulk game compress feature?

• RPGM MV/MZ

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • HTML

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I want be able to bulk compress all engines (this is not planned since too hard to add)

• I want to compress all xp3 files in game folder (no u don't coz some games are encrypted)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I don't want this feature at all so don't waste ur time on it, just enjoy ur summer time :)

• I have potato PC

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • I have average PC

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I have fast PC

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • I have super PC

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I think I expressed myself incorrectly or incomprehensibly, so in your tool you use rpakit to create rpa's , because if i check use rpatool , pack unpacked files and folders back to rpa get's grey outlined.
her are two screenshots that you see what i mean.
frist screenshot is with checked use rpatool and that tells me i can not recompress the file if use rpatool is checked
View attachment 3738998
second screenshot is with out checked use rpatool.
View attachment 3739003
Maybe you can enable that if use rpatool is checked that the pack unpacked files and folders back to rpa is still ther and not disabled because of the use rpatool check.
Now I've understood what u meant but sadly it's very hard to implement and thats why not planned. Btw if u want rpatool enabled (btw it's not same tool that's creating rpa files - it's file named "rpatool_ultrahack.bat" but for creating rpa used rpatool.exe) u can always enable MacOS (switch it to PC in UAGC settings 1st) building and thats way u can unpack game with rpatool and get files back to rpa using RenPy SDK - I know it's a bit slower that way but should do the job anyway. If u need it for personal usage I don't see why even bother about rpa - I prefer in 99% cases unpacked games.

Reactions: Discoplayer1

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SonsOfLiberty you dont need to use unren check in UAGC use rpatool , and my test confirmed it export the archive gui with rpa explorer delet the old gui.rpa make are new archive with rpa explorer gui.rpa then compress with UAGC but make sure you changed screens.rpy line 503 with my fix and you can normal compress the game.
And not sure why the rpatool that megalol used in UAGC as exe can not make rpa's because rpatool has this function?

rpatool -c bar.rpa test.jpg script.rpy sprites
Sorry for this many edits i checked with only rpatool from the github i can extract the gui.rpa with the large file inside.
as you can see her megalol.
View attachment 3738825
that means something is wrong with the rpatool version you use , i can convert that rpatool.py to are exe file but then it open up are console window and close it self.Not sure if you can us that rpatool then megalol
I just UNREN it I mean before I even start the process (with UNREN-forall) then compress. Same way with making an update patch.

Game works fine, still runs fine. Don't think it's that big of a deal tbh.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
No its not are big deal if you check the flag in UAGC use rpatool you dont need to use unren for this game, not sure why rpakit or what ever fails with this gui.rpa the use rpatool works with this strange game

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No its not are big deal if you check the flag in UAGC use rpatool you dont need to use unren for this game, not sure why rpakit or what ever fails with this gui.rpa the use rpatool works with this strange game
That's not what I mean, it does it fine unpacking and packing back, but if you do pack it back it won't work/run. It's just habit from the very first version where I unren'd and took a look at it, now it's just habit.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hmm i can pack it back and it runs for me?
that is my version of the game.
1718529901286.png
ok i need to say i packed it pack manuel with rpatool.py that you can see on my screen.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
update (install on UAGC v3.0.0 or v3.0.1):
- For RenPy (main) compressor added additional function (not included in mass compressor) for error check feature that checks if names of the files before and after compression was the same (detailed info about not same file names would be inside flch_lst_err.txt that would be created near UAGC.exe if you get message from UAGC regarding wrong file names).
P.S. Probably I'll add it only inside HTML compressor later coz for RPGM MV/MZ file names (extensions) changes after decryption, in some engines devs uses non-latin names that could lead to false alarms, others just not worth effforts.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
update (install on UAGC v3.0.0-v3.0.2):
- For HTML/QQSP compressor added additional function for error check feature that checks if names of the files before and after compression was the same
- For HTML/QQSP compressor added (highly experimental) feature to compress all games inside selected folder

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Bug/feature request descriptionUAGC ver. (required for bug rep)OS, CPU, RAM, HDD/SDD (opt)Link to the game (req for bugrep)Link to specific file (optional)
UAGC not correctly renaming files.v3.0.5https://f95zone.to/threads/holdcraft-chronicles-aki-ch-4-seez.201795/post-14086247
I assume its the problem of 2 folders that have non latin names. After those folders all other files that were renamed are still numbers.I linked my compressed version, as the files that didn't get renamed and I didn't recompressed are still inside it.
(audio\se\Additional Sound Effects the file in the Chest sound folder gets correctly renamed, all files including the ones in the Ejaculation folders and their non latin folder and after are not)
Seems like only the ogg_ audio files got decrypted, but not the m4a_ audio files. That shit game is so annoying. I wish RPGM would just die already.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Bug/feature request descriptionUAGC ver. (required for bug rep)OS, CPU, RAM, HDD/SDD (opt)Link to the game (req for bugrep)Link to specific file (optional)
UAGC not correctly renaming files.v3.0.5https://f95zone.to/threads/holdcraft-chronicles-aki-ch-4-seez.201795/post-14086247
I assume its the problem of 2 folders that have non latin names. After those folders all other files that were renamed are still numbers.I linked my compressed version, as the files that didn't get renamed and I didn't recompressed are still inside it.
(audio\se\Additional Sound Effects the file in the Chest sound folder gets correctly renamed, all files including the ones in the Ejaculation folders and their non latin folder and after are not)
Seems like only the ogg_ audio files got decrypted, but not the m4a_ audio files. That shit game is so annoying. I wish RPGM would just die already.
"(audio\se\Additional Sound Effects the file in the Chest sound folder gets correctly renamed, all files including the ones in the Ejaculation folders and their non latin folder and after are not)"
I don't have such problem (compressed just audio with default settings), specially compared files and folders with Beyond Compare 2 games folders (compressed by me and original) and folders has 100% same names and ogg files just became renamed from .ogg_ to .ogg due decryption and my compressed game has same contens (files and folders names) as ur fix. So advice to put game to [some_drive_name]:\games, not to User Downloads folder as I always don't recommend to avoid errors due too long file/folder paths, access rights and etc.
"Seems like only the ogg_ audio files got decrypted, but not the m4a_ audio files."
Regarding this I think it's not UAGC problem at all coz m4a usually used in Android builds so lazy dev probably just forgot to remove it (look at its names coz it's same as ogg). I'm pretty sure if u can safely remove those files after compression but better to check it 1st if all works fine after.

Reactions: Discoplayer1

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
"(audio\se\Additional Sound Effects the file in the Chest sound folder gets correctly renamed, all files including the ones in the Ejaculation folders and their non latin folder and after are not)"
I don't have such problem (compressed just audio with default settings), specially compared files and folders with Beyond Compare 2 games folders (compressed by me and original) and folders has 100% same names and ogg files just became renamed from .ogg_ to .ogg due decryption and my compressed game has same contens (files and folders names) as ur fix. So advice to put game to [some_drive_name]:\games, not to User Downloads folder as I always recommend to avoid errors due too long file/floder paths, access rights and etc.
"Seems like only the ogg_ audio files got decrypted, but not the m4a_ audio files. That shit game is so annoying. I wish RPGM would just die already."
Regarding this I think it' not problem at all coz m4a_usually used in Android builds so lazy dev probably just forgot to remove it. I'm pretty sure if u can safely remove those files after compression but better to check it 1st if all works fine after.
It is in C: (both the game and UAGC).

Well looks like its a me issue then :HideThePain:
Got this error too:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
This means that something went wrong and renaming files back process. U was needed to upload those file for me before pressing OK coz now it's probably dissapeared.
Hmm which files you need I can just recompress it and leave the error open. Would just need to know what I need to zip. May take a while, have to step out for a bit.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hmm which files you need I can just recompress it and leave the error open. Would just need to know what I need to zip. May take a while, have to step out for a bit.
Just enable audio compression and disable video and images. It would take few mins (or even faster on ur PC) to do it, use it on original (not compressed) game.
P.S. Send me file in PM to don't food the thread.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
update (install on UAGC v3.0.4 or v3.0.5):
- For RenPy (main) bulk compressor implemented table that showing games compression progress inside files counter tool (pause.exe). Images, video and audio progress still showing info for current game and I have no plans to change it.
uagc_mass_cmp.jpg
P.S. Maybe I'll add it to RPGM MV/MZ later if anybody wants this feature there too.
Upd: [update] (install on UAGC v3.0.4-v3.0.6):
- RPGM MV/MZ compressor now shows correct info about game size before compression for MZ at the done message, auto deletes duplicate m4a_ (that have corresponding _ogg with same names) files for MZ, auto non latin fix not auto enables manual non latin fix (coz it disables non latin fix for folders if enabled) anymore after MZ/MV game compression.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
update (install on UAGC v3.0.6):
- For RPGM MV/MZ, xp3 and HTML bulk compressors implemented table that showing games (or files for xp3) compression progress inside files counter tool (pause.exe)
- For RenPy (main) bulk compressor fixed games compression stopping if spotted non RenPy game (it would be just skipped now).
P.S. Skipped games (non RenPy) or xp3 files (due small size) would be shown as blank rows.
1719605695911.png

Last edited:

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
I heard from somewhere that in order to play a RPGM MV/MZ game in android without missing any audio, I need the audio files in .m4a format. I have had sound issues(voices not playing at all. Only BGM,ME,SE can be heard) with almost all games in android. So I was hoping you megalol would add a feature which will enable us to convert the audio files of games to more than just 1 format. You can add it as an extra function in the main menu, it will certainly expand the capabilities of the program you created, by, you know, using the application for not only compressing but also converting audios. Thanks.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I heard from somewhere that in order to play a RPGM MV/MZ game in android without missing any audio, I need the audio files in .m4a format. I have had sound issues(voices not playing at all. Only BGM,ME,SE can be heard) with almost all games in android. So I was hoping you megalol would add a feature which will enable us to convert the audio files of games to more than just 1 format. You can add it as an extra function in the main menu, it will certainly expand the capabilities of the program you created, by, you know, using the application for not only compressing but also converting audios. Thanks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: megalol
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes