VN Unity Completed Ultramarine [Final] [Chill]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
scr.png

Overview:
When the feelings fade away and the promises are forgotten, one is always tempted to move on or cheat. We are presenting you a story of four athletes who are going to surprise everyone around.
Who is in true love?
Who is cheating?
Will there be some revenge?
We’ll find out in this story filled with lust and mind games.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-10
Release Date: 2022-02-09
Developer: Chill -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

SCREEN1.gif SCREEN2.gif SCREEN3.gif SCREEN4.gif SCREEN5.gif SCREEN6.jpg SCREEN7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
I came here expecting wholesome ultramarine on sister of battle camaraderie, or at least some xeno loving herecy or maybe - Emperor forgive me - chaos worship, instead - what is even this?

Reminds me of that game that was initially called Blowing wind which everyone assumed was about farting and scat.

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
Male protagonist is the missing tag.

This game feels incredibly incomplete.

GeryonGamma

Mar 21, 2019
And how exactly am I supposed to play this? Lol :LOL:
I was fiddling with the resolution and ended up with the same problem as you. Can't seem to resize the window and full screen doesn't show enough of the menu to navigate to the resolution settings. I can't seem to find where the settings are saved either since the typical solution is to find where settings are saved locally and delete them to force the game into defaulting back to its normal state but until someone can point us in the right direction I don't see how else to fix this.

Reactions: Λvipray_x

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Its very short and everything is basic, and from what I saw very poorly done.
In all I think I can say its a cuck-game, or a cuck-light type of game. Yes, the game has unavoidable NTR and has Netori.
If you like NTR, you wont like it because everything happen without any build up. This game dont feature everything deep.
The reason why she cheats is because she wants to cheat, thats it. Its even said in the Dev. note lol.

Depending on your choices the game allegedly give you 3 paths/endings. Despite the game dont have that much of choices (In which these choices end in "Game over, restart your day?", I only could get the Nia path (The Netori Path)
I tried to see the other paths but couldnt get them.
Even me who likes Netori, everything is so poorly done. I mean the last scene you let her win the race and the next dialog after you bang her. And after that her BF comes in and says "MC WTF?! Fuck you bitch" and leaves.... what a letdown.

So I dont know what the other paths are, I assume from the "Memories" its the GF path where you come back together (after she cheats again and humiliates you with Nick once more), and where you get ultra cucked for the cuck fetish.

In all even if can ignore the NTR start, the "netori" content is very dull so I assume its on the other paths too.
The animations are also badly done. There arnt many and some are very janky.
The "Extras" what you can collect is just a basic colour reskin of a Bikini.

Loutreeeee

Jun 9, 2019
Vaginal tag and anal tag are missing.

Good little and fast fap game. The two women are beautiful and the sex scenes are nice.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes