Collection Flash Completed Umichan Flash Games Collection [2021-09-04] [SpiralVortexPlay]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018

the code's kinda shit but it's functional. the selfies are only unlocked after youve rewatched them on ur room. they're the only one with thumbnails cuz only those were already in the game files, i couldve resized images for the other ones but i didnt bother. the cg gallery only has the holly selfie cuz again that was the only one that had a resize already in the files, ther other ones just dont fit, like what happened to the alma one. i left it there anyway so i can add more cgs easily if the games updated. this download also has the image files available if u wanna check them out, ive also uploaded them to . i didnt test but it should work on mobile with joiplay

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Last edited:

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
:WaitWhat: taken down even before any of us able to backup it to other host, what you think we do here? pop it out with magic?

edit=nvm, looks like hentaihead link is there, i thought it was a mod file

edit2=updated the sentoryu thread https://f95zone.to/threads/umichan-sentoryu-v0-8-6-deluxe-spiralvortexplay.13526/
ah yea i had to change a few lines of the base code so i had to include the whole game in the download, guess my shitty programming was helpful in the long run lmao

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Its me? Or every time instead of finish anything he start working in something else?
half true, he do works on his 3d unity aria. just doesn't have a lot of content in the public demo

and he also remaking most of his older games to renpy

tazbkuj

May 26, 2021
half true, he do works on his 3d unity aria. just doesn't have a lot of content in the public demo

and he also remaking most of his older games to renpy
True on that,is just went he has this "x" project at 95% he work in ARIA and then in "y" project and then the finish the first one.
All aside the games are good and i waiting for the next version of sentoryu.
But Classrom havoc was the best one.

EDIT:in kemono is the new version but...

Last edited:

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
True on that,is just went he has this "x" project at 95% he work in ARIA and then in "y" project and then the finish the first one.
All aside the games are good and i waiting for the next version of sentoryu.
But Classrom havoc was the best one.

EDIT:in kemono is the new version but...
updates on kemono but no links unfortunately

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote