Others Abandoned Umichan Maiko Agent Academy [Build 4] [SpiralVortexPlay]

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
patreon_umaa.jpg

Overview:
This is a female POV hentai adventure game and Top-Down shooter with lots of sexy girls!​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-20
Release Date: 2018-10-29
Developer: SpiralVortexPlay - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Build 4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - - - -
Win32: - - - -
Linux64: - - - -
Linux32: - - - -
Mac64: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra:

maiko_gear_pose.jpg umaa_weapons-1.jpg UMAA5.jpg UMAA6.jpg Screenshot (247).png Screenshot (248).png Screenshot (249).png Screenshot (250).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
damnit. I hate abandoned games. there are so many abandoned ones that I like >.>

New threads for Abandoned games feels like a freshly dead hooker for a necrophiliac
also. I love your sig! can I use it? how can I use if so... I love both of those games

Reactions: Tiasung

John Jogn

Jul 12, 2017
Since it was abandoned is there enough content to warrant a play-through? Their games are interesting to me

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
To date, its still a catastrophe the artstyle they started using after Pinoytoons stopped drawing for them

Aria was so good

At least the next game they are never going to finish is 3D

Nintendo

Nov 27, 2017
A pitty they've abandoned the game, this is what I call a FPS, that guns... dat ass... I gonna shoot my screen... excuse my language.
I recommend the people here play the older completed games since they are pretty good. (y)

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/389626_maiko_gear_pose.jpg

Just follow the steps on that thread How To Put A Hyperlink On A Signature
on the other hand almost every signature are shared to everyone, you don't need to ask anyone for permissions.
What previous older games are you reffering to?

vortex00

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2018
A pitty they've abandoned the game, this is what I call a FPS, that guns... dat ass... I gonna shoot my screen... excuse my language.
I recommend the people here play the older completed games since they are pretty good. (y)
I guess one could call this a Triple A game!
(Abandoned at Arrival) :whistle:
Abandoned game is really not accurate heh. This side-project (I just worked on it when I had time and felt like working on it) is me prototyping various systems I created in for a Umichan game I was planning to make using Construct 2 called UMAA. However it needed to be postponed and possibly reworked because I needed to address an issue that keeps haunting me with UMCH.

See the link for more info on that.

To summarize, I realized I need to backtrack to UMCH and deal with the school looking like a highschool, else it will always hamper my plans moving forward with sequels. I've been posting screenshots of the reworked game in my discord but haven't made a post on my website about it yet.

Since it was abandoned is there enough content to warrant a play-through? Their games are interesting to me
It's nothing to "play-through" really. It's just a shooting minigame, and some test animations.

To date, its still a catastrophe the artstyle they started using after Pinoytoons stopped drawing for them

Aria was so good

Sorry you don't like the art. However at lot people like ttrop's art. And I finish a lot of games I actually intended to finish, there so many threads even here marked complete. Some stuff takes longer than others because aside from character art, and part-time writing. I do everything myself. And lot of things I have to teach myself how to do, especially when it comes to 3D games.

What previous older games are you reffering to?

jccq89

Oct 5, 2017
Ooooh went from Abandoned to On Hold. There is still hope.
Vortex00 does finish his games, but they take time since he is the only programmer of the team and has so many projects to take care off. There are games that take longer to finish than others because he has to do everything by himself, taking art and some of the dialogue aside. He also likes to improve the quality of his games, so for 3d games he keeps learning how to make better effects, animation and so on.
So don't worry, there is still hope, but everything at its time.

Reactions: rKnight

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017

Aria was so good

I knew Pinoytoons collaborated with Vortex in regards to ARIA or something like that, but I wasn't aware they were a regular team. I like his art (Futas For You is still the hottest thing ever), but I've always found the artwork for Umichan to be very sexy.

It could be worse. It could be the original artwork for the Sexpsons game, the title of which is also orally hard to pronounce.

jccq89

Oct 5, 2017
I knew Pinoytoons collaborated with Vortex in regards to ARIA or something like that, but I wasn't aware they were a regular team. I like his art (Futas For You is still the hottest thing ever), but I've always found the artwork for Umichan to be very sexy.

It could be worse. It could be the original artwork for the Sexpsons game, the title of which is also orally hard to pronounce.
Pinoytoons collaborated for ARIA, but that was all. At the time Vortex00 was making his games and comissioning art from him. But SpiralVortexPlay used to be Vortex00 only, it became a team later on and Pinoytoons decided to work on his own game and towards his patreon. His art is nice, but anyone who is in the discord server knows how ttrop and Vortex00 work hard on the art to make it great for each scene/games.