Thread Updated: 2019-10-30
Release Date: 2019-10-28
Developer: SpiralVortexPlay - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Prequel: Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Thanks to Souleater for sharing.

Screenshot (630).png Screenshot (641).png Screenshot (642).png Screenshot (643).png Screenshot (644).png Screenshot (645).png Screenshot (646).png Screenshot (647).png Screenshot (648).png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
In the canon story she is not a slut vortex said
Still ... If I play her in that (non canon) way and make her a slut why making it a gameover? Adding a simple 'Oh noes you got pregnant. Get an abortion you slut' event wouldn't be to much to ask for I think
Also a wise men once said 'If she breathes she's a thot'

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Well your decisions in a game don't matter if the author's pushing for a narrative(and I don't mean politically, that's stupid), it should be more than a game-over but this Dev is clearly not accounting for the unpredictability of a horny human, which is more of a fault in their design.
Given that this game's barely got off the ground though there's room to improve, should it ever improve. With that said the context in the games make it impossible for the character to do their job or continue the plot if they're pregnant so you'd essentially, realistically, be stuck.
A decision has to be made though, do you want to have this fetish in or ignore it entirely? A hentai character doesn't have to get pregnant but if you're adding that fetish into the game there's more to it than having a big belly, certainly more than just getting pregnant and "That's it!" game over-ing.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
What's the point of it if it's an instant Bad End and the fetishes revolving around pregnancy being that you do things while you're pregnant?

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
What's the point of impregnation if she get abortion?
I take it that you don't have that fetish then. For me it provides some 'pride and accomplishment' (- EA) in games where you play the guy. In games like this its prove of her whoring that she can no longer hide from other people and corrupting her. In games where I play the female I mostly go for the route with the most sex and corruption.

Reactions: Blackfriar

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
I take it that you don't have that fetish then. For me it provides some 'pride and accomplishment' (- EA) in games where you play the guy. In games like this its prove of her whoring that she can no longer hide from other people and corrupting her. In games where I play the female I mostly go for the route with the most sex and corruption.
Wouldn't a baby lactating at her breast the climax of this "look here people, i dicked her" declaration?