VN Others Flash Completed Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc [0.5 Deluxe] [SpiralVortexPlay]

JoyBoii

May 28, 2017
Anyone has some advice about beating jeni in boxing? I have a very hard time against her

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anyone has some advice about beating jeni in boxing? I have a very hard time against her
She is tough, one of the tougher opponents. Build up on easier boxing students to get your Melee skill up somewhere between 15 and 20, and increase Fitness with Swimming. Also don't forget to press S and use the hairpin, the boost you get from it really helps.

Reactions: JoyBoii

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Thanks but I already posted the link:
hey man... are you good with editing the save code? cause last time v20 greel quest was bugged out so i have to start a new game just to clear greel and too lazy to grind medal back... mind helping a buddy out?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
hey man... are you good with editing the save code? cause last time v20 greel quest was bugged out so i have to start a new game just to clear greel and too lazy to grind medal back... mind helping a buddy out?
Never really looked into the save code for this game, I know he used to have a code in there for the Female Rivalries ending but I wasn't sure if that cleared Greel or the other subplots. I might have to play again sometime since there were a bunch of new mini-scenes I never got to see.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Never really looked into the save code for this game, I know he used to have a code in there for the Female Rivalries ending but I wasn't sure if that cleared Greel or the other subplots. I might have to play again sometime since there were a bunch of new mini-scenes I never got to see.
it was bugged out even for that provided save as in the zytra quest (you have to choose who she will end up with) was completed

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
anyone out there willing to share their save after clearing all quest include greel?

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
is v23 out ? any link ?
not really... sorry to say his case are kinda similar to simbro now... debugging debugging and debugging... unlike simbro, he has other plan, last update on ARIA it seems... shown some promising wip things... but we will see

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
is v23 out ? any link ?
If you look at his Blog:

Looks like bug testing for the latest version started yesterday. I forget now what his free release schedule is since it goes to Patreon's first but might be a couple of weeks.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
its free for all... download at his page spiralvortexplay... also anyone have cheat code meant for patreon?
They are on the download page:
Passwords:
Code:
https://patreon.com/vortex00
– unlock all scenes on the tablet.
bae – get 200% guitar score when in music areas
punch – gain 50k melee to 1hit KO all opponents.

Last edited:

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
They are on the download page:
Passwords:
– unlock all scenes on the tablet.
bae – get 200% guitar score when in music areas
punch – gain 50k melee to 1hit KO all opponents.
there are few more code that are locked behind patreon wall... i guess nobody here have them